Chapter 8

I started dating a guy in the middle of the school year, Chris. We were talking about our future together. I found out over Xbox Live that he had another girlfriend. She said to me "Im his girlfriend. You leave him alone!" I asked Chris why he cheated on me and he said that he thought I was getting tired of him. Later on I dated Caitlin. I found out she had been calling me a bitch and a slut behind my back. We broke up and soon after I found a guy, (I know what you're thinking. When will I ever learn my lesson) Miguel. He was my brother's best friend growing up. After I dated him for about three months towards the end of school, I found out he molested a little girl. We broke up and I started to role play on msparp.com to get my mind off of things. I staryed to rp with a guy named Dani. He fell in love with me and I felt like I loved him too. We were together for 8 months. But he was never able to come see me so we broke up. We would alway do this little thing back and fourth where I ask "Mine?" "Yours." "Forever? " "Forever." "Promise?" "Promise." While I was with Dani, a friend I have known for four years came over to "hang out". We were In my trailer and we were talking. I got up to go get us a drink and he yanked me down into a kiss. I had liked this guy for three years. He picked me up and put my on the couch. He got me half naked and then I heard his belt buckles and freaked out. I stood up and got dressed, fixed my hair and went inside. I felt like a slut. While Dani and I were together I met a guy named Casey. He came over with my friend to go swimming because my friend couldn't go alone. Two of my brorhers were there. I was getting passed around in the pool from Craig, to X, to Casey, to Craig, to Tyler and back to X. After that night Casey came back,alone, and he confessed his "love" for me. I had kind of started liking him to. We started dating and he came over everyday. It was almost a month we were together. He had already rold me he would never hurt me and that he would do anything for me. Boy did he lie. He told me he got drunk and fucked another girl and they had been dating for three days. I told him to never talk to me again. I posted on facebook "I thought you loved me. I was wrong. I hate you Casey Jinkinson! You can go to fucking hell!" I burned his shirt he gave me and felt better. That is until I got a call from my friend's phone. He said "Sorry were you looking for your friend? Because he's knocked out." I stayed speeches for seconds before he hung up. I cried harder then I have ever before. A few weeks later my brother had to get some things from Casey's house. We called his phone and his sister answered. She said he was locked up. There were only so many reasons that could have been why he went to jail. He was 16, drinking, drugs, underage sex. I was happy to hear that. Im glad he's gone.