The Friends Of Roxel And Soru

(My new book I love this because my friend helped me with the friends of Soru and a lot of drama is going to happen so on with it. Roxel and Soru's friends)

Roxel's Friends:

Zem is the son of Demyx and Zexion. Has a younger brother named Dex. Zem always is reading and is very quiet speaks not many words. Him and Roxel never got along but they remain friends anyways.

Dex is the other son of Demyx and Zexion. He is opposite of his brother. He is always listening to music and is a LOUD PERSON he speaks a lot. Him and Roxel have been friends for a long time they always got along. He and Roxel are the two kids who are like brother and sister because they act so much alike.

Soru's Friends:

Cloen is the daughter of Cloud and Leon. She has a tough as nail attitude and is hard to get along with. She has been friends with Soru for a couple years and they protect each other always.

Axes is the son of Axel and Roxas. But Roxel doesn't know about him. Axel and Roxas have kept it a secret from Roxel ever since she was little. But Axes he became part of the light. He also loves music and protects everyone he can from the darkness in the world. Him and Soru been friends for a very long time.

(So what do you think of that. I like it. There will be a lot of drama in this book of Soru X Roxel so look forward to it. Comment and Vote! Got It Memorized? Love ya all ❤)