Chapter 9

(TY) POV

I winced and turned over onto my side as something bright became captured in my eyes.

As my eyes adjusted to the morning light I turned back over onto my back and starred up at my ceiling, even my hangover as a certain bliss to it.

I laid down and allowed my body to soak in the morning sunlight as I reminisced on the events of last night.

After the bar we headed to the club and danced for seemed like hours, on tables on the dance floor on couches hell I even think there was a point in time we danced in the dj booth.

We laughed till we cried and our makeup ran we truly turned that club up and out last night, I had to smile to myself thinking about it.

my bedroom door opened and in came a hung-over Miracle and a bubbly Lauryen.

Miracle face planted into my bed beside me while Lauryen sat Indian style at the end of the bed.

"How can you be so.....so alive right now" Miracle muffled thorough my bedding.

I laughed " trust my head is spinning to I'm just not going to let that knock this happy high I'm on" I said.

Miracle responded with a grunt and a growl making me and Lauryen burst into light laughter.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM*

Went a knock at the door stopping us abruptly.

Miracle lifted her head, Lauryen turned her head, and I looked at booth of them "what the fuck or who the fuck is that" Miracle spoke first.

I crawled off the bed and lowered my body into a squat beside the bed reaching under the bed I grabbed my AR 15 assault rifle.

I lifted the butt of the gun to my shoulder and aimed it forward "what the fuck when did you turn in to Rambo" Lauryen yelled in a panic.

"After several attempts of someone trying to kill you being kidnapped you do shit like this" I said and began to make my way out of my bed room to the front door.

Miracle and lauryen rose from the bed and followed far behind me gripping each other in fear.

"Who the fuck is it" I screamed through the door.

"Open the door and you'll see" a voice said, and was followed by another laughing one.

"How about I put several holes through your chest first" I countered.

"Ugh Ty it's us you don't remember us now" one of the brothers spoke.  

I lowered my gun and exhaled deeply as I realized I had nothing to fear, I continued on the path to the door as I opened the door their stood J's twin goons.

They both tried to walk inside but I stood my ground and didn't allow their entry, "don't you ever knock on this door like that again" I said, seriously. 

"Our bad Ty we just have Urgent matters to take care of that's all" one said, in response.

"Now to what do I owe this honer" I spoke with hesitation as I moved aside and allowed them to enter.

They looked at a still frozen Lauryen and Miracle and then turned their attention to me, "Ty please don't go the fuck off on us"the one to the left of me spoke

"But J told us to come to your crib and get you dress and bring you to him even if we got to drag you up out of here, and we really don't want to do that but you also know we can't disobey the boss"
he spoke with sincerity.

"What the fuck is going on" Miracle spoke as her frozen spell thawed, " Its cool Miracle I'll go i don't feel like fighting today" I spoke and proceeded to my room to through something on.