To Luna, Love Zander

**Rose's POV**

It's 9:00. Preston, Beck and Boone just left.

"Zander said that I get permission to open my birthday present from him." Luna said. "Through Facetime."

"When?" Lily asks.

"Now." Luna said. She takes out her phone and calls Zander.

Zander picks up the phone.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey." Luna greets back.

"Rose and Lily are literally hovering over you to see this present." Zander says.

"Hi." Lily and I say to Zander.

Luna chuckles.

"Open up my present Luna." Zander says. "I want to see your face when you open it so bad."

💭The present is that good.💭

"Okay." Luna says as she picked up the gift bag and put it in front of her so Zander can see it through the camera. "Here it goes."

Lily and I grabbed each other's hands tightly.

Luna takes out the tissue paper. She reaches into the gift bag to take out a small box.

💭Hmmm.😼💭

She turns the box around and opens it.

Lily and I get closer to see.

Luna gasps.

I'm speechless.

Zander has a huge grin on his face.

"Oh. My. God." Lily says.

"This. Is. Beautiful." Luna says. "Zander, how did you manage to get this?"

"I have connections." Zander said.

💭If I had a dollar for every single time Zander has said those exact three words, I would be having enough money to pay for college.💭

"I see your eyes rolling Rosie." Zander said. "It's because you hate those three words because I say them a lot."

I groan.

Luna puts on the ring. It looks so beautiful on her. Yet, it's her in a piece of jewelry.

"I love it." Luna says. "Thank you."

Luna then takes her phone and goes out of the room to sit out on the back deck.

💭Rude.💭

"Did she just leave?" Lily asks.

I nod. I lay down on the bed, text a few people and browse on my social media.

"So that's a yes?" Lily asks.

I shug my shoulders.