Chap 1:Dei

I'm sitted in my room, eyes wide open staring at the never dying darkness. It must be around 8 a.m. in other words they don't have much time remaining to come and tell me. I smelled the hot Caramel Frappucino, my chocolate pancakes, and tomatoe. My cue to go down and hear it face to face.
I passed the guards placed in front of my room and made my way to the kitchen.
" Hello, dear." Said the Luna.
"Hi."
I sat;
"Thanks for the meal." and digged in.
"What's the thing you have to tell me ?"
She sighed.
"Your dad wants you in his office after your breakfast."
"ROGER"
I finished my meal and ran to my dad's office.
"Knock knock I'm there" I sang.
"Come in Dei" I obliged and waited.
"I want you to stay in your room from today to Friday"
"Why?"
"You don't need to know it's an order."
"Who's coming? Why? And seriously you want to keep you're hyperactive and blind daughter in her room for almost three days?"
"You heard it?"
"Nope I sensed it. Someone powerful is coming. And this someone is really close now."
"Stay in your room, period!!" He yelled at me. I could feel Alpha tone seeping in. So I made my way to my room without forgetting to slam my door shut before locking it.
"Keeping me locked like an endangered species."I huffed angrily.
****
So here goes two days. In my room. And for once I cursed the fact my bedroom had a bathroom. The Luna was the one bringing me my meals. And some distraction for blind people. Like one of this cube you turn to try and make each face only one color, which she even modified for me. She may not be my mother but she's really nice.
After those days of quarantine , today was the day I choose to go and let free some pent-up energy. I had stayed put the last two days. Now was the time for some sneaking out. I put some music on. And changed into a sport bra and a swimming trunk, put my shoes on and then got out and made my way straight to the woods. I knew this woods almost by heart. And what I didn't know was compensated by my wolf sense. Even thought she was silent she was still there. I ran and climbed some trees moving the faster possible to burn a maximum of energy. And when I heard water I made my way to it and jumped.
[Hoping wih all my heart to land in the water and not crash my face on the hard floor of the woods].
But surprisingly I was caught by two warm and tingling arms. Closely followed by a growl. I don't know who made that sound but this someone had strange effects on my body and mind who temporarily went blank. Keeping my eyes closed I slipped out of the arms and ended up in water. I ran and swam before sprinting to the pack house. All that to end up traped by two guards. Obviously not from my pack. Since they said angrily (while nearly choking me)
"A rogue I though their territory was safe?"

- This was the first chapter I hope you like it. Vote n comment.
-Big kiss ✨--