Chapter Seventeen: The Kuriboh Hair

TN: I'm sorry!
Teresa: *sighs* Here we go again.
TN: I know I should have updated earlier, but I was having writer blocks.
Teresa: *whispers to readers* She is really lazy too.
TN: I notice when I need to work, I usually get pressure. If you pressure me enough, I would probably write these chapters faster.
Teresa: Let's get this chapter started already.
TN: Oh, right! I, TNckitty, do not own ANY Yugioh. Only my OCs.
Chapter 17: The Kuriboh Hair
The next day, Kaiba and Yusei woke up very early. They were both in the kitchen and having coffee. Suddenly Yusei's phone rang. Yusei picks it up.
"Hello," Yusei asked.
"Dude, what happen to your house," a male voice asked.
"Um, we have a little trouble yesterday. I'll come pick you up right now if you want, Jaden."
"Sure. I'll see you later."
The person end the call before Yusei can even reply. The male twin got up and and grab his jacket.
"I'll be back. Tell Teresa I'm going to pick someone up," Yusei explain to Kaiba.
All Kaiba did was nod. Right after Yusei left, Mokuba, Danina, Ryou, and Yugi walked in.
"Morning, Seto," Mokuba shouted.
"Morning," Kaiba replied back.
"Where is Yusei going," Danina asked.
"He went to pick someone up."
After 30 minutes later, everybody was in the dining room. Teresa, besides Yusei and his guest, was the last one to come in. The neko made a huge yawn and plop right next to Yami.
"You really aren't a morning person," Yami pointed out.
"Shut up," Teresa yawned, "Where did Yusei go?"
"He went to pick someone up," Kaiba said.
Soon after he said that, Yusei came in with someone following him. The person whistles.
"This is really big place," the person said.
The person has two different tones of brown. His eyes were also brown. He wore a red jacket with a black shirt and white pants. On his back, there were two demon wings and a tail.
"Morning, Jay," Teresa yawned.
"Teresa, how have you been," the person, Jay, asked.
"Not much. Guys, this is Jaden Yuki. He is a demon, just like Malik. Jay, they are Yugi, Yami, Tea, Joey, Tristan, Ryou, Bakura, Marik, Malik, Kaiba, and Mokuba," she introduced.
"Another demon, huh? Haven't meet one in a long time," Malik said.
"Well, you'll like him. He does pranks," Yusei said.
"So what happen to your house? When I went to visit, everything was destroy," Jaden asked.
"Well first, some three idiots decided to use dynamite to bake cookies, again}. Then we were attack by shadow creatures. So yeah, nothing bad yet," Danina filled Jaden in.
"Yet," everybody, except for the Satellites, Kaiba, and Jaden, asked.
"Do you guys have anything to eat," Jaden asked.
Before Kaiba can answer, the Satellites groan.
"All you could think about is dueling and eating, Jay," Teresa stated.
"You should pay attention to class," Yusei said, "I've seen your report card. I'm still surprises that they let you stay at school."
"Why are you guys always so cold to me," Jaden whined.
The others laugh at the exchange between the Fudo twins and Jaden.
"If your don't goofing around, we need a plan to stop Lash," Kaiba interrupted.
"Lash has a weak spot, but I don't know where it is," Yusei said.
"He already has four of the millennium items. The key, the scale, the necklace, and the eye. If he has all the rest of the items, we'll be powerless against him," Andy added.
"If someone can steal the four remaining items, then we can use them to stop Lash," Danina finished.
"Wait, our sister has the necklace. How did he have it," Marik asked.
"The one Ishizu has is a fake, but she is chosen to be the priestess of said item," Teresa said.
"Bakura, Malik, and Kaiba are also priests. Kaiba is the rod, Bakura's the ring, and Malik is the key," Yusei said.
"How come Kaiba gets the rod," Malik complained.
"Because it represent the next king once Yugi and Yami is unable to rule the kingdom."
"But how come there are two rods, rings and puzzles," Ryou asked.
"The extra rod and ring are fakes. They are use to confuse the enemies, but they also protect the wearer from danger most of the time," Teresa explained.
"And the puzzles," Yami asked.
"Both are real. There was a legend about twins that holding great powers to stop almost any enemy. So for years, the people waited for the twins to be born. While waiting, they made the millennium items to protect the priests and twins."
"The bad thing about the items is that they have to sacrifice 99 souls to make them," Danina added.
"The city called Kul Elna was invaded. The city was fill with thieves and murderers. They use people from Kul Elna to make the items. Only one person survive. He was a descendent of Bakura and Ryou," Andy said.
"I remember dad telling us once about Kul Elna," Bakura stated.
"Me, too," Ryou agreed.
"Well, the man that survived vow revenge, but only to stop when he met his wife. Over time, he forgot about revenge and live his life with his wife," Andy continued.
"Now that everything is explanations are out of the way. We need to plan how to steal the items. Bakura and Malik are obviously going since they are masters of thievery," Yami said.
"We need someone to lead them through the palace," Yugi added.
"Teresa has the skill to sneak in and out of places without anyone knowing, like how she sneaks into Yami's room at night," Andy said.
Teresa blushes when Andy reveal her night time watches. Yami also blushes.
"She can also senses the difference between a real item and a fake one. I suggest she goes," Yusei stated.
"Does she know around the place," Bakura asked.
"No, but I have a stronger sense of smell and hearing because of my neko abilities," Teresa stated.
"When are we going," Malik asked.
"Tonight at midnight. Lash may have the place heavily guarded, but that can help us."
"Because the more guarded it is, the more likely the items will be there," Bakura asked.
"Exactly. Now, we need to get ready. Kaiba, we'll need you to alert us when Lash decides to attack the Mansion. We also need to hide your hair, Bakura."
The three got up and went to get everything for the night.
TN: I also have a poll. Vote if you want me to write a prequel, sequel, or both.
Teresa: Great, more stories for you to write.
TN: It can't be that bad.
Teresa: Yes, they can.
TN: Well, please comment.