Stop Avoiding Me!

Turns out Jackson just has a seperated shoulder.
I spent my weekend doing nothing since Scott and Stiles have been avoiding me like the plague.

》》》》》

I walked to class with Isaac since Scott and Stiles are pmsing right now.
We walked into class and I spotted Scott and Stiles in front of him they were avoiding my gaze.

I sat down next to Isaac.
"They still ignoring you?" He asked.

"Yeah I don't know why I mean maybe Scott feels guilty for separating Jackson shoulder"

"Ms. Whittemore, Mr. Lahey, do you want to share with the rest of the class your Oh! so important conversation that couldn't wait until after class" said Mr.Harris.

"Uh, no sir" I replied.
After that we didn't talk and I kept Scott and Stiles out of my mind.

》》》》》

The bell rang. Finally! I'm starving. I headed to the cafeteria while Isaac headed to the art room. Suddenly something hit me in the face I fell to the ground from the impact I looked up to see some of the guys from the team.

"I'm so sorry" said one of the guys.

"Don't tell your brother" said Greenberg.

"It's ok I'm fine guys don't worry about it" It felt like my nose was bleeding hopefully it wasn't, Jackson would kill them.
A hand on my shoulder interrupted my thoughts.

It was Jackson.

"Your nose is bleeding" he said grabbing my face.

"I'm fine"

"What happened?" He asked getting angry.

"I'm was an accident me and the guys were fooling around and the ball hit me in the face"

"If you guys 'accidentally' hurt my sister again I'll have your heads!" he said looking at the guys who looked absolutely terrified, they nodded in response.
Jackson gave me a napkin which wasn't helping.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom and clean this mess" I said pointing to my face.

On my way to the bathroom I bumped into someone muscular.

"Sorry" I looked up and saw the person I bumped into was Derek.

"What happened to your nose?" He asked with a worried expression. Why would he be worried? We barely know each other.

"I got hit in the face with a ball"

"Are you gonna be ok?"

"Yeah I'll be fine, but what are you doing here?"

"Looking for Scott"

"Why are you looking for Scott? and why did you drive Allison home?" I asked but before he could answer someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"You ok? I heard what happened" said Isaac looking down at me.I looked at him with a smile.

"I'm fine" I turned around to talk to Derek but he was gone.

》》》》》

The last bell rang. I am so tired I just want to go home. I went to Jacksons car and waited for him and Isaac. My bike is in the shop something happened to the engine I wasn't really paying attention to what the mechanic was saying.

》》》》》

Once we were home I did my homework and helped Isaac with his.
I kept trying to call Scott and Stiles but it went straight to voice mail.
I can't believe they're ignoring me. I don't know what I did. I laid down in bed and Isaac wrapped his arm around me. I fell asleep to the sound of his breathing.

A/N some of these chapters will be short since she won't find out about werewolfs until later on so she won't be as involved