Bandaid:one-shot

Taehyung sighed, staring blankly at the television from his upside-down position on the couch. He was obviously very bored, which Jungkook noticed right away when he wandered in. He had been napping for the past three hours, leaving Taehyung to himself all that time.
Jungkook looked down at the older and frowned. He felt really bad that he had left poor Taetae to practically die of boredom. "Hyung," he started, Taehyung looked up at him, pouting a little. Jungkook just giggled and continued "do you wanna go shopping? I've been meaning to make a trip to the mall for a while now..." Taehyung's face lit up at the younger's question and he quickly replied "yeah! I would love to go! I'll go get ready, hang on!" Jungkook was a bit startled, as Taehyung had spoken very quickly, but he just smiled and nodded.
Within about 3 minutes, Taehyung almost sprinted out of his room and stood next to Jungkook, completely ready. Which was a surprise since all he had been wearing before were sweatpants. "Kookie, I'm ready!" He said with the box smile the younger was all too familiar with. "Wow, that was uh..fast!" Jungkook smiled back. "So...shall we?" Taehyung motioned towards the door. Jungkook walked over and opened the door, grinning brightly. "Hyungs first!" He said as Taehyung laughed and skipped out the door, Jungkook following behind.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Once there, Taehyung was skipping around, almost running into several people. Jungkook could do nothing but follow behind, chuckle at his silly hyung, and wonder how he's the maknae. After making a few stops, and the older being quiet, he began skipping around once more.
Jungkook decided to just let him have his fun. He was awfully cute, after all. Taehyung turned, and smiled back at Jungkook, but just as he did, a stranger bumped into him, knocking him to the floor. The stranger just apologized and kept moving.
Jungkook gasped and ran over to him. "Hyung! A-are you okay?!" Taehyung was quiet, he just looked at his knee and frowned. Jungkook looked as well, gasping again and immediately getting up and running to a nearby store, and a minute later returning with a box of bandaids. "Are those...My Little Pony bandaids?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook, raising an eyebrow. "These were all they had, shush!" The younger bent down and opened the box, pulling a Fluttershy bandaid out and putting it on Taehyung's knee. "Better?" Jungkook asked, looking up at Taehyung, lightly rubbing the bandaid to make sure it would stay.
"Y-yeah...hey, Kookie?" Taehyung asked, looking at him sheepishly. "Yeah?" Jungkook responded. "Why did you freak out so much? I'm really thankful, but why?" Taehyung looked at the ground. Jungkook just stared at him, with a small smile on his face. "It's because...well, I care about you a lot, hyung." Taehyung looked up "really?" He asked quietly, Jungkook nodded. "I...care about you a lot, too, Kookie." Jungkook began to move closer to Taehyung, the older not understanding what was happening at first, but quickly getting it.
As their faces were only inches away from each other, Jungkook paused, placed a hand on Taehyung's cheek, and said "hyung...I love you" before closing the space between them. Taehyung immediately kissed the younger back, intertwining their fingers. What was only about 10 seconds felt like minutes, and they couldn't care less that they were kissing on the floor of a mall.They were both in heaven.
Jungkook pulled away and Taehyung was smiling a big cheesy smile. Jungkook laughed "what?!" Taehyung shifted, and looked at his leg. "My knee feels a lot better now!" He said, still smiling. Jungkook giggled, standing to his feet and holding out his hand to help the older up, which he gladly accepted. "Let's go home, hyung." Jungkook said, grabbing Taehyung's hand. He merely nodded, blushing. "Oh, by the way...I love you too, Kookie."