1- Elizabeth Collasso

I'm Ellie. My dad raised me alone, until his arch-nemesis, Thunder Man, defeated him and turned him into a bunny rabbit. Yes, a freaking bunny rabbit. How embarrassing!

Since then I lived with my aunt Cathy in Metroburg, but we were moving to Hiddenville soon, because she didn't want me to "follow in my father's footsteps". Too late for that.

It was moving day, and we made the agonizingly long drive to Hiddenville in the moving van. Bo-ring.

I sat listening to my music, and Aunt Cathy yanked one of my earbuds out. "Turn that noise down, I can hear that screaming from here." she said.

I rolled my eyes, turning it up and putting the earbud back in. 'Johnny's Revenge' by Crown the Empire was playing. My aunt was glaring at me disapprovingly.

I was tapping my fingers on my leg, head-banging slightly and lip-singing the words. My black hair was in my face, just the way I like it.

We finally came to a stop, and I helped Aunt Cathy carry in the bags. A good two hours later, I had the necessities unpacked and set up.

"Don't stay up too late, your first day of school is tomorrow!" Aunt Cathy called up the stairs.

I stayed up all night on my phone anyway.

_____________________

"Elizabeth! Wake up! You're going to be late!"

Aunt Cathy was banging on my door and yelling. I guess moving hadn't really changed her that much.

I threw my pillow at the door. "I'm up! Chill out!" I yelled. The banging stopped, and I got up.

I put on a black skull and crossbones tank top, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. I straightened my long black hair and styled my bangs so that they were hanging over my eyes. I applied my usual black eyeshadow, cat-eye eyeliner, and black lipstick.

When I walked downstairs, Aunt Cathy huffed at me. As freaking usual.

"Sweetie, you're starting a new school today! don't you want to wear something... cuter?" she asked hopefully. I shook my head.

"Haha... yeah, thanks but no thanks." I said as I walked out the door. Hiddenville High, here I come.

I sat alone on the bus, listening to music. When we got to the school, I checked in at the office and got my schedule. My first class was English.

I followed the map on the schedule to room C310, where I sat down in the back of the class. The bell rang, and the teacher, Mrs. Sanders, walked in.

"Class, we have a new student." she said. "This is Miss Elizabeth Colasso. Elizabeth, would you like to come up and introduce yourself.

Apparently it wasn't a question, it was a command. I stood up and walked to the teacher's desk slowly, turning and addressing the students in a bored tone.

"I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Ellie. I'm currently living with my aunt, and we just moved here yesterday. Also, I'd prefer if you gave me space. As in don't mess with me. I'll break your face."

I walked back to my seat, laying my head down and instantly falling asleep.

Apparently the teacher either didn't care or was too scared to wake me up, because I didn't wake up until some guy with brown hair and a stupid smirk slammed his hands on my desk next to my head when the bell rang.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked angrily. "I could have slept all day and no one would have cared!"

I stood up, still grumbling about needing my sleep. The boy just rolled his eyes and walked beside me.

"You have algebra next?" he asked. I nodded. "Cool, me too." we went to Mr. Maye's classroom, where I sat next to the boy. He passed me a note.

I'm Max.

I'm Ellie.

Yeah I know. Badass speech in English, btw.

Thanks.

You wanna watch my band practice after school?

You're in a band?

Yeah we're pretty freaking awesome.

Cool. Sure I'll go. I'd rather not go home anyway.

Y?

My aunt. She loves me, but she tries too hard. I wish my dad was still around.

What happened to him?

You wouldn't believe me.

Ok....?

After school I went to Max's house to watch his band practice. They were really good, and his mom invited me to stay for dinner.

There was still a while until it was time for dinner, so I went with Max into his "lair."

I slid down the slide, and Max caught me at the bottom. I stood up and jumped off the bed, before taking a look around. My eyes fell on the caged rabbit.

"Dad?!"