Drunk

No they will not be furries like in the picture.

Sorry to people who were hoping this was a furry story.

Delirious could only stand there with arms crossed and boredness sinking in.

He had went to a party with the gang to blow off some steam and have fun, only to find himself not drunk and high like he had wanted to.

Instead, he was leaning against the counter of the bar and staring at a drunk Vanoss a head of him.

Just about a good half hour earlier, the gang leader was having the time of his drunken life.

Having WAY too much to drink and having bought every single drink with the highest amount of alcohol in it after a sucessful heist and just grinding on any girl (sometimes even a guy) and just having a blast. The gang leader was spilling his tall glass of beer in the air and dancing like an retard.

Now Delirious didn't mind his best friend getting drunk, hell even he himself would either get extremely drunk or high to the point that even standing was hard, but being the one who was choosen to stay sober and drive his drunk friend home tonight was not on his bucket list.

Vanoss was the last person the clown had expected to want to get drunk, if anything, Vanoss never got drunk or mad stoned like everyone else.

After all, Delirious was the worse one of them all when it came to such things: taking cocaine, meth, beer, vodka, etc. Delirious had had it all, so when he found out that they only had the weak stuff here for him to 'enjoy', he was very disappointed.

"Delirious!~"

He just narrowed his eyes and pulled his mask down lower to cover up more of his face when his poor ears heard the drunk man calling out to him.

Just let this damn night end.

"Delirrrrrious!"

The strong stench of alcohol reached his nose as he crinkled it and tried to hold his breath.

"What Vanoss?"

"I have a se...secret to tell you..."

"Yes?"

The clown flinched when the gang leader tugged his earlobe and leaned his lips towards him.

Delirious felt his heart skip a beat, this was WAY too close for his liking and he could feel his cheeks heating up. He was thanking the heavens that he had his mask on; not like he was ever going to be allowed into heaven anyway.

"Wh-what is the secret?"

Vanoss let out a awkward laugh then wrapped an arm around the smaller male's shoulders, "I like...clubbing...the peop-people are awesome! You're awesome!"

The smaller man let out the breath he had apparently been holding back all this time before giving a awkward smile and wrapped an arm around the drunk his friend, "Thanks, but we probably should be heading home now, man."

"Aw! I don't wanna!"

"Say bye to the people."

"Bye bye!"

Delirious just let out a heavy grunt as he carried his friend across his shoulder. Through the eye sockets of his mask, his eyes narrowed in annoyance and a faint sound of him grinding his teeth together could be heard.

"Del...Delir...irious I...umm...hmm..."

He rolled his eyes and just tossed his best friend in his car once they had reached the parking lot, "Hold the thought till we get home, okay Evan?"