memory

I remember everything now.

Flashback

"Your scarf"
"Eh you can keep it,it's messed up anyway" he said as the snow fell on top of his hat covering his yellow hair.
Chunin exam

"Go hinata you can beat him"

 "I just wanted to change myself.  . .i . . .i just wanted to do it all myself."

Pein fight

"

It dangerous here what are you doing run away" naruto said.
"I felt like being selfish. I'm here because I want to be here. I used to always cry and give up . . .I made many wrong turns . . . but you. . . helped me find the right path. . . i always chased after you . . . i wanted to catch up to you. . .i wanted to walk besides you all the time . . .I just wanted to be with you. . .you changed me! Your smile is what saved me! That is why i am not afraid to die protecting you! Because. . . naruto I- i love you"

"Hinata hinata hey hinata get up"
"Ugh"
Flashbacks end

"I remember know" i whisper sitting up at the tree.
"Hinata hinata" sasuke yelled.

"Thats why . . . I'm not afraid to fight for you sasuke" i yell out attacking kiba.

"Neji shino help me out" he said sitting up.
"I'm sorry everyone but no" I yelled clapping my hand as a shockwave sent them flying back.

"Where are Jugo,suigetsu and karin" i say as we get ready for a fight. No answer came from them.
"Where are JUGO,SUIGETSU AND KARIN" i say as i grow angry. As i hear the breeze in the leafs i hear it. Naruto pulls them bounded out of the forest.

"Naruto-kun let them go" I say.

"Naruto-kun does she have her memory back"kiba said.

"Hinata tell me how did my father and we will let them go" neji said.
"He-he died saving me from ninja." i said softly. I dont like to remember that day. Nejis family has done so much for me.

"lady Hinata has her memory back" he said shouting out.

"Ugh" i her sasuke yell out being hit by lee. Sasuke gets up quickly.
"Mind transfor jutsu" ino yells as it happens shikamaru sends out his shadow jutsu.
As i reverse it on them they hit sasuke and send him into trees.

"Sasuke" karin shouted as sakura stared her down.
"Rasengan" naruto shouted before hitting sasuke again. My head is still pounding as i pant from the fever.
"Hinata if you let anything happen to sasuke I'll-"
"I cant take it anymore no more quiet Hinata I'm tired of this." i think to myself

"Uhhh Shut up if you want to defend him come do it. You guys aren't dating you lier i should leave you here cause I'm pissed and sick cause of you. Instead of being grateful you who we are saving your acting rude. So get this in you hard head. SASUKE IS MY MAN I'M HIS LOVER DON'T FORGET IT NOW SHUT UP OR COME FIND A WAY TO HELP ME. Oh and I'm pretty sure he rather this over you as in me" I say as i move my hand to my waist. They all surround me as i pull out my special.

"Hinata please come back we don't want to fight you" tenten said with a scroll in her hand
"I can't do that" i say getting in position. Sasuke is ok hopefully.

"I will fight for sasuke" i think to myself before a hit from neji sends me into a tree. I look to see them walk toward sasuke as he stands up.

"Stop dont hurt sasuke"
"Hinata" he says looking at me as he walks towards me.