So this is heartache... Part 2

Eren's POV

Shoot she saw us!

As I exclaimed in my mind I break free from me and Annie's kiss

"Aaww Eren... Why did you stop?" Annie complained as she surrounded my neck with her forearms

"Sorry Annie but I forgot I have something important to do." I answered as I grabbed Annie's forearms down and I put on my shirt and starts to run. Also, she did the samething.

To Mikasa...

Mikasa's POV

WHY!? WHY!? WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ME!? WHY!?

I screamed in my mind and I cried hardly as I can and I went to the kitchen and I grabbed the knife.

I placed my hand on a desk and I started to...

WARNING: CUTTING

PLEASE IF YOU ARE DEPRESSED, DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME OR ANY PLACE. THIS COULD RESULT TO YOUR DEATH

*Sploosh* *Squirt*

I hear the bloods complain as they scatter around the floor. I couldn't count how many cuts I made.

As I was tired of cutting myself, I started to get dizzy. Suddenly I collapsed...

Eren's POV

*Mikasa where are you?* I wondered but I was tired of running and I couldn't take it anymore

I thought all the places that I know of where she could be. I've been in all those places but I seem to be missing a one place. Mikasa's house!

I quickly run to the her house as I force out all the energy I have.

As I entered the house I was widened of the scene I looked at. There was blood all around. Scattered in the cold floor. I wonder who did this?

I explored the house until I made it to the kitchen. I found a knife on the table and I grabbed it examining who touched this. I could see that the area of the kitchen was covered with many blood.

(Note: It is already night time and there were no lights)

I continued to explore more but I fell while I was walking. Plus, it seemed that I tripped in an object. As I touched that object I recognized that it was a body. I know I have matches in my pocket. I searched them in my pocket. As I pull out the matches, I opened it quickly.

I slowly turned the body to my front. And I was very shocked of what I saw.

The body was Mikasa's!