Chapter 7: lydia

Lydia's head fell into her hands as she cried harder then she had ever cried before.
She wondered how she had not realized things had gotten this bad for Stiles, how she hadn't noticed the cuts on his wrists or the sadness in his eyes, the pain he had felt must have been unbearable for such a cheerful boy to do this to himself . And all along Lydia never even noticed. This broke her heart, Lydia knew she couldn't just run off like Scott and Malia had, but she couldn't stand to stay. So Lydia dug her keys out of her purse and headed to her car, once she had reached it she realized she didn't know where she would go.. When Lydia had been upset about something she would go to see Stiles and talk to him, but clearly that was no longer an option. Lydia had no intention too go home and face her parents that would want to talk about it, because the only person Lydia really wanted to talk to was Stiles.
So after standing at her car for a moment she decided just to get into the car and just drive, after around 15 minutes of driving she found herself in front of the Stilinski home. She pulled her car into park and got out. As she slowly walked up to the home she looked it over and it looked so sad and depressed but even though that didn't really make sense cause it is just a house Lydia couldn't help feeling sad walking up to it. As she walked up the front steps, she realized that to her suprise that the front door was wide open, Lydia poked her head in "hello" she called, but no one answered, The Sheriff was still at the hospital and Stiles... well Stiles wasn't home either.
The house was dark and cold, Lydia walked threw the kitchen and past the living room to the bottom of the stair case and made her way up. Once she had reached Stiles's bedroom tears streamed out of eyes and onto her cheeks once again, as she remembered standing outside his door waiting for him to open it many of times. The door was closed and Lydia stood there like she was waiting for someone to open it. Lydia but her back to the door and sunk down to the floor, She sobbed into her knees. All of the memory's came rushing back to her, hitting her like a tone of bricks. Stiles's case board and all the late nights trying to answer questions. When Lydia was trying to talk Stiles out of coming to Eichen house. But the memory Lydia couldn't get over was when Stiles told her if anything ever happened  to her he would  be devastated and that if she ever died that he would literally go out of his freaking mind. But what about them? He had left his pack, he had left his friends to go out of their fricken minds.