Intro

How did i get here? Why am i here? Who is that? Questions flooded your mind as your eyes scattered around the dark eerie room. "Cecilia cecilia" you heard low husky whispers. You felt a sharp pain down your spine and goosebumps trailed your skin. All you could see was an outline of a body coming towards you.

"Who whose there" your voice came out shaky and dry. You heard chuckles. "The angel from your nightmare" a tall figure formed infront of your eyes. You tried to run but your legs wouldnt move. Almost like they were glued to the floor. You tried to scream but your mouth wouldnt open. Almost as if it were sealed together by a fine line. You tried to close your eyes but your eyes were stuck on this figure. Almost as if your body was compelled to stay still and watch this mysterious figure.

You felt warm lips press to yours. You could move again. You could scream but you were enjoying this more than anything. You feeled around for hair. Finally your hands where compelled to a thick bush of hair and you ran your fingers cooly through it. You could run but all you wanted to do was wrap your legs around this figures waist and makeout for days.

Your breath became dry and was in need for air. You tried to pull away but your lips were drawn to the figures. You couldnt see but you could feel. Your sight came rushing back. Just as you were about to see this strange figure, it disappeared. Almost as if its identity was the most precious in the world. Footsteps. The figure reappeared. Just as it was about to turn around your eyes were wide open. You werent looking at the stranger but only your bedroom ceiling. This nighmare had so easily turned into a dream. You were in love with something or someone you havent even seen. Sometthing or someone you never will see. It felt all so real. Down to the complexity of the kiss. Down to the complexity of the thick creamy tangled curls that felt oh so right as you smoothly and cooly ran your fingers through it.

"Cecilia! Your gonna be late for school... Again" your mums voice beamed from downstairs. You heard clunking untensils. Mum trying to cook again. You gazed out the window still stunned by your dream. "CECILIA!" You heard. It broke you out of your trance. Great another year of highschool, year 12 here i come. You sarcastically grazed as you headed downstairs for breakfast.
____________________________________________________________
Okay guys so this was a little intro thingy, yes this is a calum fanfic and i also imagined cecilia to look like selena gomez and i cant find decent calum fanfictions- comment if you have written any :)