Parent-teacher meeting

Konichiwa minna!

I just came bk, from a parent techer meeting.

I didn't wanna go, but all my homework was accidently left in the school, so I must go along with my mother.

At first, we went to meet my Chinese teacher.

everything was okay...except my Chinese is lame...-_- and my spelling is bad. Well, the jump between a year means everything...confused, aren't ya?

Then went to my other brother's Chinese teacher....

then we went to that brother's form teacher...some of you call it homeroom teacher or something...yeah.

then he said my bro's math is not that good...and he is damn quiet in class.

DAMN QUIET?! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT 'CHER?!

At home, he always speaks and curses at everyone! wtffff

Then they talked about stuff........that's it.

That bro is in 5-4. I have 2 bros.

Then, we went to my class, 5-1, the best class of the level.

I saw my friend and their parents.

After my co-form 'cher spoke to the parents, it was our turn.

Then he called my name...I was like....'dafuq'.

Then we went over to him...he is my English 'cher.

He started talking about my exam results and test results.

He said I was doing good, better than most people and he knew I could improve.

I agree...silently...cuz I never did put my everything into any of the subjects ive been taught.

Except composition writing. Essays, you might say, or making up a story, or base off a picture, you just write.

I put in my all.

I have a passion for writing.

He said I'm one of the best writers in the whole level, he checked. He actually checked!

And once again, he told me that I have the potential in me to do so much better.

To think that wattpad had the greatest impact on me.

I'm not lying. I've never said it but...before I even knew wattpad existed, which has roughly 7 months ago, my composition writing was average.

I never wrote something so impressive, always the same storyline.

But now, reading everyone's story...picking out better words and phrases to improve in writing.

I highly recommend Wattpad to those who want to improve in English, or have a passion to write.

For my brother who's in the same class as me, his writing sucks.

'Cher told me to help him and teach him my methods.

He though I went to the bookstore and bought the right books for English but it's actually all wattpad.

To read others writing.....it feels so awesome.

Then, we walked over to our science teacher, the form teacher.

She said both our science are alright, and our results are the same, but there's a minor difference.

My science had improved greatly. I was worse that my brother last year, but this year, I'm beter that him by a lil'.

But the dramatic one is I received distinction for ICAS, a paper... that's like made at University of New South Wales.

And he only received participation, no merit, no credit, and of course, no high distinction.

I'm only 11. Shhh...dun tell anyone. :3

Well, his scientific drawings have more details than mine.

That's it.

EVERY FREAKING TEACHER THAT WE MET TODAY SAID I CAN IMPROVE MUCH MORE.

Pls, 'chers. I'm so smart alrdy.

But PSLE is exactly 1 year away. Yes, exactly.

So, if I don't quit being a lazy asshole, I'll never make it to secondary school. T^T

But im still too lazy.

Yup.

Ahhhhh I needa go...I nvr do my homework. I have tution ltr too.

Ja ne~