Chapter 3

Cyn Pov

Erica: Come And Get me Cynthia

damn she just don't know what that did to me. First off she knows I loveeeee the chasing game especially when I'm the one chasing her. Second, That Kiss was life. Third, She said my whole name all seductive and shit. Lawddd knows I'm about to beat that kitty up. I gave her a good 10 seconds before I went into the house. Once I got inside I hung up my jacket and headed upstairs. I got to our room and was met with a naked Mena in Red Pumps.

Cyn: Damn baby *bites lip*

she took two short steps to me and took my bottom lip out of between my teeth.

Erica: Don't do that. Let me ...

she kissed me slowly and nibbled on my bottom lip, causing me to moan. I grabbed her ass pushing her body into mine. I need to feel more of her though.. She started taking off my clothes until I'm naked in front of her. We both look at each other for a quick second and then back at each other and start attacking eachother with kisses. I laid her down on the bed, with her stalking me like im her dinner. Damn my baby is sexy . I backed up to the headboard of the bed and got my phone off the nightstand.

Erica: what are you doing baby ? Running her hands up cyns thighs.

Cyn: I Just Wanna take a pic- hmmm

she dipped her finger in me and stuck it in her mouth. Fuck this camera. I got ontop of her and kissed her from head to toe. I turned her around and massaged her back while leaving a trail of kisses down her spine. once I got to her ass I lifted her up by the hips and went underneath her to see my prize. I kissed her kitty before giving opening her folds giving her a long lick from bottom to top. I felt her shiver ontop of me..... I then sucked on her clit nibbling on her pearl. She let all of her lower half of her body down while i let my tongue extend deep in her pussy.

Erica: OH Fuck Yes !  head back feeling on her breast*

I grabbed her ass and rocked her back n forth, her rocking turned into a full blown bull ride! Thats my girl. I had that ass bouncing, twisting, whinin on my tongue. I love tongue fucking her, her taste is like no other.

Erica: shit shit im cumming baby!

I flipped us over and quickly stuck in two fingers slamming right into her spot.

Erica: Fuck Papi ! Bitting into my shoulder, i bit her neck, then laced my fingers around her neck. I sucked on her neck as my fungers slammed into her vigerously. I felt her pussy tightening, hold up Now this is ny favorite part. I slid down her body and place my tongue on her clit and sucked hard as she came on my tounge. Hmmmm

Cyn: dont knock on me yet papi got one more ride for you. *kissing on her neck*

Erica: no baby please

Cyn: mi amor Te extrañé.*i felt her shiver beneath me, i smile crept on my face. I kissed her neck to her jawline, then to her lips. God this woman knows how to use that mouth. I love the way she kisses me. Full of passion, love, and hunger. I slide my hands in between her legs as spread them and get in between. I can feel the heat radiating off her pussy, hmm makes me want her more. I shove my tongue in her mouth and connected our clits.

Cyn/Erica: oh god yes!

I grabbed her right hip pushung it higher on my waist, as she claws at ny ass pushing me more into her. I grind fast and harder, making us scream .