Chapter Fifteen: One of those Girls

After I've ridden out the hot waves of pleasure I'm exhausted. Fluer is still here holding me to her chest, feeling self conscious I move away from her pulling on my baggy t-shirt before moving towards my underwear drawer and pulling on some clean undies. I can't believe I allowed her to touch me so intimately, especially when she had just gotten a booty call from one of her whores!

The thought of just being another girl for her to fuck has me scowling and rubbing at my body. She stands and moves towards me but I quickly scamper away, not wanting to be dazed by her warm inviting touch.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

After I once again avoid her touch.

"I shouldn't have let you do that." I whisper.

"And why not?"

"Because I'm not like your whores! I don't want to just fuck and that's it, I'm not that kind of girl."

"Hate to break it to you. But you just acted and behaved like One of those girls." She growls.

Her words hurt like a hard slap in the face, the way she glares at me, with a smirk on her face is like a knife in the heart.

"Get the fuck out." I say calmly.

She just smirked before walking away and slamming my door. I can feel all this weight crash down onto my shoulders. It was the worst feeling ever, and I blamed myself. I mean I shouldn't have let her touch me my control always seemed to flee whenever she was close, I knew I had some strung feelings for her ever since she took care of me, but I needed them to disperse.

I went to sleep that night with growing walls, and determination.

~ ~ ~

It's been a month since i saw Fleur, after our rendezvous that one night, she distanced herself from me, and I her. We turned in our art projects but now had a new one that we were partnered together, but it wasn't due until spring break, which gave us plenty of time to ignore and hate each other. So hate was kind of too strong a word, more like strongly dislike the way she made me feel when I didn't want to feel a certain way.

Today was Friday and I had gotten another letter. This one was very mushy quoting Shakespeare, and Jane Austen. The person always signed with love, and had weaseled there way into my heart, and I was suppose to meet up with them today, but I had pepper spray and three spoons, not wanting to go in unprotected.

As I sat on the desk I couldn't help But look over the letter once again and feel that twinge, it was like I knew this person, their hand writing was familiar, I just couldn't quite place my finger on it. I was swinging my legs while continuing to search my brain for who this person could be, when the door opened. And in walked my mysterious note leaver.

Fleur.

"Fuck this I'm out" I whisper getting Up and making my way to the door.

"Stop! Okay! I didn't mean what I said and I'm so sorry. Look you're not just some girl okay you're important and I really care about you. And I miss you alright!?" She says.

The look in her eye is panicked and I can't help but see the true fear in her eyes. She's pleading with me, and as much as I try to fight, there's something in me that pulls me towards her, that has me wrapping my arms around her and hugging her tight to my body.

"Okay" I whisper.

•••

I don't know what even just happened but I had to end it right there as nothing else seemed to feel right.

What do you think or wish to happen next?

Tell me what you think with your comments

Please vote as well

Dedication : @riah_tse

You're comment made me smile and laugh