I'm Tired of You!

Narrator's POV

"I want you to leave me alone!" Roared a large beast.

"But why Blue? You and I get along so well." Smirked a golden stirred furred hedgehog with red rings going around his pupils.

"You've made me hurt too many people! People I care about!" The beast threw a fist at the golden hedgehog, but missed...only angering him.

Gold gave a chuckle. "That's the fun of it. It feels so good after a death. One less person in this cramped world." He smirked.

"I won't let you hurt anyone else! You're a monster!"

"Look at yourself, everyone fears you. You are the real monster." That angered the huge beast.

"No! I can change! It's not too late for me! Your time is up!" With that the beast sunk his claws into Gold's arm.

"Look at yourself, hurting some one already."

"No, you're hurting yourself." The beast smirked. After throwing Gold across the forest floor, the beast pinned him down and sunk his teeth into a gold neck. He picked up Gold with his teeth and threw him again. Gold hit a rock to his back, groaning in pain; he looked up.

The beast jumped in the air, then made a fist in mid air that was headed to Gold's face. Gold saw this and moved a side before he was hit.

Growling in anger, the beast turned to Gold who was trying to crawl away. He grabbed his foot and picked him up by it.

"Okay, okay Blue. You got me. Let's call it a truce." Said Gold weakly, coughing a bit of blood.

"It's not fun being the one in pain is it?"

"Not at all."

"Well, I'll put you out of your misery for good." Smirked the beast. Gold gasped as his eyes widen. Soon he received a punch on his chin sending him flying to his death.

The beast fell to his knees sighing in exhaustion. The light of the morning sun slowly crept into the few cracks between the trees. The evening dew glittered. The beast's shadow drug with the sun light. His body shown white returning to it's normal size and fur color.

The small blue hedgehog sighed once more before collapsing to the forest floor.

Somewhere in the darkness of the woods, somewhere where the fog is thick and the tress are dead, somewhere where the sun never dares to peek, lied a limp golden body with his back to the darkened sky.

A black crow landed in front of the limp body, soon crying in surprise as his neck was gripped by a gloved hand. A bloody muzzle was revealed from the dirt. The crow tried its best to retrieve itself from the hand.

The golden figure stood to his feet and chuckled. He looked down at the battered crow. "Sh... You wouldn't like your head facing your back now do you?" The crow quit it's loud cries. "Good..." A growl formed in the lips of the bloody muzzle. "Tell that blue rat that I'll be coming for him." Whispered the muzzle into the crow's ear. "Go." The crow was released and soon flew into the fog.

A satisfied smirk appeared on the bloody muzzle. A chuckle was given from the torn body as his red glowing eyes disappeared into the fog. ৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯৯

"Ow, Tails."

"Sorry. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes I'm fine. It's just a scratch. I'm not gonna die."

"You seem awfully happy today for some one who was found bleeding on the forest floor. Good thing Shadow found you before something else did."

"There're many reasons why I should be happy. It's Friday, I'm alive and I just found out that my rival isn't as bad as I thought he was. He actually cares about others."

"Hm, I guess you're right. I was really surprised when Shadow brought you through the door."

"Yeah, now can we eat breakfast? I'm staving."

"Okay, okay... Last one to the kitchen prepares breakfast!" The kitsume hurried down stairs.

"Hey no fair!"
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
New book! Tell me if you like it. There will be Sonadow in this book. This first chapter was short because it was a sample. I will continue this book depending on how many people like it.  

Thank you for reading! See you in the next flip of a page! ((And in possibly new chapters in books!))