Unexpected Visitor

Narrator's POV

The bionic hedgehog didn't know he was being watched and had been for the last two weeks. The one who watched him noticed he had quite a close friendship with the blue hedgehog.

Ebony entered his house, it's more of a mansion. G.U.N wanted to make sure their top weapon feel comfortable. Shadow didn't want any of this, he felt lonely in fact. All this room to himself. He never used the swimming pool, never had parties...nothing.

Although, he loved going through the garden maze and getting lost in there.

But something had been off for the past week. Someone was with him. He was sitting down at the super long dinning table by himself, eating a simple salad...when he suddenly felt cold inside. This wasn't usual. He shivered and rubbed his sides.

"Are you comfortable?"

"W-Who are you?" Asked Ebony as he shivered. He could see his breath as everything around him froze. He rubbed his sides.

"Your worst nightmare..."

Suddenly in front of the ebon hedgehog appeared his best friend. She had a warm smile on her face, and extended her hand for him to reach.

Shadow couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Maria?" She smiled at him. He atmosphere became warm again. He smiled at her and reached for her hand, but in a matter of seconds she let out a scream and fell to the ground.  The room became cold again. The black hedgehog gasped. The images stopped.

"I know you want her here. Next to you. You want to show her the wonders of earth and bring her those flowers she read to you about. I know a lot of things..."

Ebony put his hands to his head and groaned. "Stop... S-Stop it..." He shivered.

"I can bring her back to you. I know how much you wish to hear her voice again."

"No, that's im-impossible. It's not true."

"Are you comfortable?"

"No! G-Go away!"

"Be scared!"

A gasp escaped the ebony's lips as his golden stalker appeared in front of his eyes floating above the table, then disappearing in seconds.

"I can sense it... Your fear."

"I-I'm not a-afraid of you... Please... L-Leave me alone..." Whispered the ebon being.

"You're the one..."

Said the voice. Shadow felt force pushing against him.

"No... I won't let you." Shadow began to recover his strength. Gold groaned in frustration.

"Stupid hedgehog..."

He growled.

Ebony gasped as he felt something against his lips. Was this monster kissing him?

Ebony began to have mixed emotions, he didn't know what to do, tears were in his eyes. With a loud growl from the monster, Ebony let his ears fall in defeat.

With that growl, Ebony allowed him access to everything...becoming the weaker of the two. Gold moved his tongue into Ebony's mouth with ease and marked his new territory.

He broke the kiss leaving the black being panting with his tongue out and a string of saliva connecting their tongues. The golden being smirked. He licked the side of the Ebony's muzzle.

"Might as well enjoy my prize..."

He chuckled. Ebony appeared in his room on his bed in the blink of an eye. He was being pinned down by the golden being.

He began panting and he turned his head to the side. His eyes shut, and ears folded back in submission. Gold licked his lips.

"W-Wait..."

"Sh... You do what I say when I say. Now let me take over."

"Ah..." A lustful moan escaped the Ebony's lips as he was penetrated. The golden figure chuckled.

"Let me guess... This is your first. Don't worry, I'll make you feel so good...you'll laterally beg for more..."

Whispered smirking lips to a black ear.  Soon the golden figure took one of the Ebony's legs and put it over his shoulder. He began to move, quickly.

"T-Too fast!" Cried the ebon being. "B-Be gentle... Please..."

"Hm, you're reacting faster than I thought you would. You're clenching so tightly."

Ebony was about in tears. Gold needed a distraction. An idea sprung in his mind.

"Let's play with this, shall we?"

Asked the dominant male as he gripped the submissive's erection. Ebony let out a heart leaping moan. The distraction was working so far, Gold was thrusting at top speed...Ebony hadn't even realized.

"Ah... You're so tight."

Moaned Gold.

"Ah! F-faster! I want... I want
m-more!" Cried the pleasured hedgehog.

"You wanted me to be gentle..."

With those words, Gold began thrusting slow. Making sure the Ebony could feel their skin brushing together.

"Ngh! N-No... Don't d-do t-that! Faster! D-Do it f-fast!" Cried the pleasured ebon hedgehog.

This only made Gold smirk wider. This told him Ebony was desperate for pleasure, that he need to go slower to make him tick.

"F-Fleetway!" Yelped Ebony as he climaxed in Gold's grip. Gold smirked as he climaxed inside the ebon.

"You like that? Scream for it..."

"Aaahh!" Cried Ebony loudly as he began to sit up. His back was arched as far as it could be, and his toes curled in. He tried to get Gold's tight grip away from him, but he was too weak. "Ahh..." Moaned the ebon hedgehog in defeat as he fell back on the bed.

"Your soul is mine now..."

"I'm yours... And shall do whatever you wish..." Moaned Ebony.

"Good boy..."