Imagine... Flirting with other guys, making Dean jealous

"Y/N how long does it take for you to get ready? We've been waiting for an hour now," Dean said looking at his watch.
"Cool it, I'm ready," you grabbed your red leather jacket, "What are we waiting for? Let's go."
"Come on Sam," Dean said grabbing his keys.
"Actually, you know what, I think I'm gonna stay here," Sam responded.
"Fine, have fun alone in the dark," Dean said as the two of you walked to the Impala.

Dean turned the keys and started the engine, "Well, you look nicer than usual, you know we're just going to a bar right?"
"I do, I was just thinking...," you stopped.
"Thinking what?" Dean asked.
"Nothing," you smiled. You turned the stereo on and began to blast Speaking in Tongues the whole drive.

"Okay I'll see ya later," you said as you walked into the night club.
"Woah, hey wait where are you going?" Dean asked grabbing your arm.
"I'm gonna go socialize," you smiled.
"Fine, I'll be over here," Dean said walking over to the bar.
"Hey, I'm Y/N," you said walking over to a group of guys. You all began to talk and laugh. You noticed that Dean would often glance over at you, obviously jealous. After about an hour of flirting Dean came over.
"Hey guys, can I speak with Y/N for a second. Alright, thanks," Dean said pulling you over before you could respond, "Why the hell are you flirting with those douche bags?"
"Because I want to. Why is it bothering you?" You asked.
"No," Dean said.
"Oh really, why?" you said as you began to walk back but before you could get far Dean pulled you in for a kiss.
"That's why," Dean said staring into your eyes.