Chapter One

Everyone was there for Daniel Humphrey and Serena Van der Woodsen's wedding sitting down as Dan was waiting for his soon to be wife Serena come down. Serena was coming down the stairs in her beautiful big wedding dress. Dan smiling more than ever each second she approached him.

The love of his life was finally going to be his forever. He couldn't be more happy.

"Do you, Daniel Humphrey, take the beautiful Serena Van der Woodsen to be your wife to love and to cherish forever and ever?" he asked.

"I do," Dan replied smiling at Serena as she was smiling at him.

"Serena, do you take Daniel Humphrey to be your lovely husband through thick and thin?" he asked.

"I do," Serena said smiling even bigger.

"By the power invested in me, I now declare you two husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," he said.

Dan held Serena and dipped her into a kiss.

Everyone of their family and friends were there happy for them smiling and clapping.

Dan and Serena walked hand in hand but spent more time with their friends.

Lily, Blair and Georgina all went up to Serena and started to congratulate her and give her a big hug which separated her from Dan.

"Finally a bride and married, my beautiful best friend," Blair said looking at Serena in happiness.

"Thank you so much for being my maid of honour. I love you B," Serena replied to her.

Nate and Chuck went up to Dan and gave him a pat on the back and a light hug and congratulated him on getting his love.

"See it was you for her after all," Nate said to him joking with laughter.

Serena came back to Dan's side and they left to go on their honeymoon, where they decided to go to The Dominican for a week.

Blair and Chuck were with their little boy. Both still beautiful and madly in love.

Nate, we last heard about was with his high school girlfriend Sage, which things ended as she was too young and he thought he would spend some time more to himself.

Everyone was cool with Georgina again as she really did change and was really good on their side. She ended up helping them all and staying on their side and gave a good laugh.

They were all staying there still together even though Dan and Serena left.

People were actually acting more natural in New York ever since there was no more Gossip Girl. They thought that someone would try to start it again but not everyone wanted that. It was reliving without one but at the same time, did anyone remember what life was without one? Maybe there should or shouldn't be one.

On the car ride to the airport, Serena and Dan were sitting in their limo, Serena with her head on Dan's shoulder.

"I remember when you first told me that you loved me," Serena brought up.

"I always meant it," Dan replied.

"Then I had to ask why and you gave me all these reasons and every day you never fail to amuse me," Serena said.

"I remember. I love how in the past with all these good and bad you still cared for me. I really do love you," Dan said.

"I love you too. You were the love of my life and you are and I did mean that if you see," Serena said.

"Yes I see and I feel exactly the same," Dan said smiling and gave Serena a kiss.

Chuck and Blair were alone as Dorota was taking care of their little boy. They still got their alone time but not as much since they took on so many more responsibilities. Everyone matured and had less games and parties and more serious actions to take on.