Chapter Two

Chuck and Blair were planning their second wedding to make it much bigger and what they wanted.

"How's this list now?" Blair asked Chuck showing him what she had down.

"Perfect. I paid the area that we will be having it at. It's a big room with many screens," Chuck said.

"I have a good cake in mind, I also got the little groom and bride at the top to look more like us," Blair said.

"I'll get some more food too and pick up my tuxedo tomorrow at the shop," Chuck said.

"Good, good. I already have my dress. I just have to get alterations," Blair said.

"Start sending the invitations, we need to know who can come to this as soon as possible," Chuck said.

"Yes, the more the merrier and who wouldn't want to attend this wedding. The whole thing will be amazing as we always knew how to throw things and have a good time," Blair said with a smile.

"Always did, always will. Our special touch. I have the champagne and decorations out and everything," Chuck replied.

"I told Serena about it quickly, but tomorrow I'll actually send out all the invitations," Blair told him.

"Perfect, I'm guessing her and Humphrey are looking forward to it," Chuck said.

Serena and Dan were on the airplane going back to New York as they were done their with their amazing week away. They were looking at the pictures on Serena's camera.

"This was perfect," Dan said.

"It sure was," Serena said with a slight chuckle and turning more to Dan with a smile.

They shared and kiss and sat back to relax on the plane. Serena had her head on Dan's shoulder and they were close together holding hands.

Serena fell asleep and a few hours later, they had got back to her mother Lily's apartment.

"So good you guys are back. I'm glad you had a great time," Lily said to greet them in and help with their luggage.

"Thanks Lily," Dan said.

Dan and Serena were going to be spending a bit of time still living here together in Serena's room.

Eric was finishing off school and had an amazing new boyfriend with him.

Jenny was still away with her mom and going to school. She also almost finished and had a job with a different designer.

Chuck and Blair went out for an evening together to get away from the stress they've been getting from planning this big wedding.

They went to dinner and he pulled out her chair for her and they both took a seat. They were looking at each other then the menu and then ordered their meal with the waitress.

They both looked as gorgeous as they always did and engaged on each other.

Dan and Serena were in Serena's room, jet lagged from their trip. They thought about the entire thing and just smiled at how it was another great time.

"I wonder how it's coming along for Blair and Chuck's other wedding planning," Dan said.

"Yeah same," Serena said.

"Have you heard from them since?" Dan asked.

"No, not really. Must be busy," Serena replied.

"I haven't heard from Nate much lately either," Dan said.