Chapter Fourteen: First Date part one

*Maya's P.O.V*

When I got home I ran up to my room and hoped into the shower. For a few minutes I just let the hot water hit my tired muscles before I started to get clean and shampoo and condition my hair. 

After everything I needed to do in the shower was done I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel over me before I got out of the shower. When I got out of the shower I started to dry my hair. After my hair was dried I walked out of my bathroom and then into my closet to pick out the perfect outfit for my date with Chris.

It took a while but I soon found the perfect outfit. Chris said to dress nice so I picked out a nice outfit to wear. The outfit I picked out was a dark blue quarter length sleeve dress that stopped right after my knees, a white sweater that was very soft, dark blue ballet flats (since my feet now hurt whenever I wear heels thanks to my pregnancy.) and a nice silver necklace and bracelet. 

After I got my outfit on I did my hair and make up. I did my hair in lose curls and did a natural look for my make up. 

By the time I got doing everything it was around 6:20. See told you it takes me forever  to get ready. But anyway when I got done doing everything I grabbed my phone and purse before walking out of my room and then downstairs. 

When I got downstairs I walked into the kitchen to tell my mom that I was leaving and was soon greeted by 'ooo's' as soon as I got into the kitchen. 

"And where are you going tonight young lady all fancied up and such" my mom asked as she looked me up and down in aw. 

I smiled at her before starting to play with the ends of my hair. "I have a date tonight with Chris" I stated. 

"Oooo" both of then said in unison making me chuckle a little. 

"And when is this date taking place?" Madison asked with a light smirk. 

And as if on cue the doorbell rang and I smiled nice and big at it before pointing to the door. "Does that answer your question?" I asked. 

"Yes, yes it does" I chuckled at that. "Now go answer it, answer it, answer it" Madison pesturd. 

"Okay, Okay, Okay I am" I said before walking or more like running over to the door.

When I got over to the door I took a deep breath and made sure I still looked okay before taking hold of the doorknob and opening the door. When I opened the door I saw Chris standing there with about a few roses in his hands and dressed in a nice dark blue button up dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black dress pants and shoes. He had a smile on his face but it quickly went away when he saw me. 

So now Chris is looking at me in shock and amazement and it was making me blush. 

"Woooow." I smiled and blushed more at that before brushing a piece of hair behind my ear. "Maya you look beautiful." 

I blushed a little more at that. "Thank you."

"And I really mean it...you look absolutely beautiful" he stated. 

I smiled at him even more before taking a step forward and kissing his lips nice and quick. "Thank you and you look very handsome tonight." 

Chris smile at me before kissing my cheek. "Thank you and here these are for you" Chris said as he handing me the roses. 

I smiled at him again before taking hold of the roses and smelling them making me smile again. "Thank you and just let me go put these in some water and then we can go."

"Okay sounds like a plan." 

////////////////////////////

After I put the flowers in water me and Chris walked out of my house and then hopped into his car. But as soon as we got into the car a blindfold was put over my eyes.