"What About Him?"

I Am So Sorry For Not Updating This Story, I Will Continue Now That I Am On Vacation.
-
Moments Later, Seth Went To His Locker Room, And Found Nikki Standing There, In Her Original Red And Black Attire. "Uh...Nikki, What Are You Doing In Here?" Seth Said A Bit Turned On By The Attire She Was Wearing. "I Was Waiting For You, Duh!" She Said With A Smirk On Her Face. Seth Looked At Her Large Breast, Still Turned On By Her Attire. "Hey! Eyes Up Little Guy." She Said Smiling. "Um...Do You Think You Can...Uh...Put On Some Clothes?" He Said, Not Taking His Eyes Off Of Her Breast. "Put On Some Clothes? I Am Wearing Clothes!" She Said. "Okay, Calm Down." He Said. "Don't Tell Me What To Do, You Don't Own Me!" She Began Walking To The Door. Seth Grabbed Her By Her Waist, And Pulled Her Towards Him, Looking Into Her Eyes. "Relax, I Never Said I Own You." He Said, Trying To Calm Her Down. She Got Turned On By The Way He Grabbed Her. She Looked At His Lips, And Placed A Soft Kiss On Them. "Nikki..." He Said, Worried. "Yes?" She Said. "What About John...?" He Said, Still Worried. "What About Him?" She Said, Annoyed With The Thought Of Him. "Aren't You Two In A Relationship?" Seth Said, Confused. "Not Anymore, He Dumped Me Because I Turned Heel." She Mumbled, Looking Down. "Oh..." He Said. "Can We Change The Subject Now?" She Said, As A Tear Rolled Down Her Cheek. Seth Wiped The Tear, And Kissed Her Forehead, "Of Course."