Aftermath

It's been a month since I went to Ohio to learn Seth and mines fate. Nothing happened between Dean and I that night either. He was there to comfort me and I was grateful for it. We both haven't mentioned anything about it or discussed anything between us since really. I was focusing on myself and anna. I was finally getting over the after math of the breakup. Anna was keeping me busy with her new favorite question.

"Mommy when am I going to have a brother or sister?"

I sighed

"Anna not this again"

"But Amy in school is having a brudda and I want one too!"

"Honey babies just don't come out of where you know."

"I know you need a mommy and daddy I have a mommy and daddy now I want a lil sisa or bruda."

"Anna not now okay"

"I'm asking dad!" and she stomped away to her bedroom.

We were going to pick up Dean from the airport he was coming home after being in Europe for three weeks with wwe. He had three days off and were spending them with Anna. She couldn't wait and I couldn't either I needed a break to really deal with all these emotions I've been dealing with the past month and anna constantly asking for a sibling wasn't helping.

We made our way to the airport. Anna wanted to match me so we were in matching outfits. As Dean made it up from bagage claim his smiled wide at us. Anna ran into his arms

"DADDY" he squealed as he picked her up and squeezed her tight.

"Baby girl I missed you have you been good for mommy?" he asked looking her in the eyes as she shook her head no.

"No?" he chuckled
"Why what did you do?"

"Mommy mad" she said and Dean turned to look at me.

"Let's go home okay" I said walking away.

We went back to my house since dean's lease was up on his apartment we decided it was best he just stay here in my guest room until he finds a house. He was hardly home anyways and he put all his belongings besides clothes in a storage unit for now.

We walked in and anna was bursting with energy.

"Mommy can Amy come over?"

"Not today sweetheart"

"WHYYYYY" she cried

"Anna stop it!" I was getting frustrated
"NO NO NO NO NOOOO" she yelled in my face.

"That's it!!!!" I picked her up and she screamed and cried. I set her down on her bed

"You will not talk to me like that do you understand me! Now sit here until I tell you to get up"

I closed the door and herd her screaming and throwing herself around on her bed.

"What's with the yelling?" Dean came back from setting his bags down in the guest room.

"She's in time out" I went to the kitchen to grab some water and Dean followed.

"Why is she in time out?"

"Cause she's acting like a lunatic!"

Dean chuckled

"She gets that from her momma" he smirked taking my bottle of water and drinking it

I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Yeah whatever you say Dean unstable Ambrose"

Anna came running up and grabbed dean's leg. He picked her up and she smiled