help me......

Goldie's .p.o.v

Last night when me and tex went to Marys house for the band thing but when we stared to walk home when it stared to rain.......it was a really bad storm........

TeX's .p.o.v

I woke up to the alarm going off I sat up when I seen goldie already up with the tisuss by her side I looked at her confused " how long have u been up? And why do u have the tisuss beside u?" "I have been up since about we got home...and I have the tisusses because I feel sick.." She looked sick I think she got sick from the rain......I got up and went to the bathroom and grabbed the thermonuter after I grabbed it I stared tomwalk,put of the room...."hey put this under your toungh" I showed her the thermonuter she nodded.I based it to her she did as I told her and I looked at it She had a fever..

Goldie's .p.o.v

Tex went into the bathroom and came out with a thermonuter he told me to but it under my toungh I did he looked at me and said "well u have a Fever so u have to stay home.." I nodded I was just sitting up just watching TV still I guess I have to stay home...."and u have to get some sleep." I looked at him and nodded I layed down and started to fall asleep I heard one of the dresser drors open I turned over and seen tex only wereing pants again my face stared to heat up...he put on his shirt....aaww....why can't he keep it off.....he was now dressed and came over to me and kissed my fourhead and said "bye love u" I smiled at him and said "bye....and love u too"...as soon as I heard the door close and started to go to sleep...............

°time skip 3 hours°

Goldie's .p.o.v

I woke up to hearing the door open i jumped up when I heard it but I calmed down when I thought it was tex......

Toy chica's .p.o.v

Me and bonnie walked into TeX and Goldie's house we knew she was home since we did not see her with tex at all at school and all we had to do was find witch room she was in " toy chica u sereach down here and I will look up staries." I nodded and stared to look for her.she is gonna get it when we find her! She broke my jaw and she ripped off Bonnie's face.

Bonnie's .p.o.v

Me and toy chica went into were goldie and tex are but goldie was the only one there so this was gonna be easy Since it was her agents us....I told toy chica to look for goldie down stairs while I look up stairs she nodded and stared to look...

I walked up the stairs I looked in one room witch seemed like the master bedroom I was walking to another room,when I heard someone jump it sounded like it came,from,the room I seen toy chica run up the stairs looked at me "is she in there?" She wishpered to me I nodded "ok don't go on there yet I will go get the bag and bat...." I nodded and she stared to run out of the house to grab the stuff........I have been waiting for about three minutes when I heard the door creek open I looked and seen toy chica with the stuff and running up the stairs she handed me the bag and she had the bat.....she was on one side of the door and I was on the other I then called out "HEY! Goldie its bonnie and toy chica!!"

Goldie's .p.o.v

I jumped out of bed and put on a better shirt then I hear something that made my heart stop."HEY! Goldie its bonnie and toy chica!!" I thought I was gonna past out I ran out of the door but came to a stop when someone hit my head and made me fall down a couple of stairs I felt my nose starting to bleed my head hurt like hell I looked up and seen bonnie and toy chica starting to laugh...my vision stared to go blurry.... Everything went black....

Bonnie's .p.o.v

We heard goldie start to run out if her door toy chica then hit her in the back of her head witch made goldie fall down a couple of stairs but then she pased out....."toy chica help me put goldie in the bag." She nodded and we put goldie into the bag.