talking.

Raven pov....

" so how was the date? I ask. Let me guess. They did'nt go on a date instead they made-out. Sick beast boy. God danm it curse me for falling for you!

" Did you just kiss or came for the gold." I said. And cross my arms.

" what! Raven do you really think of me likes that? Just meet some random stranger and make out with them? Raven I thought you more faith in me." He said and look down. "To let you know it was the worst date ever."

I was surpise. I thought he loved terra. I thought he would say that was the best date ever! But instead he look as if he would turn back time and go back.

" What happened?" I ask and look down.

He blush and look down. God he,is so cute when he blushes.

"We had a fight" he said.

"I'm sorry"I said

" So how your date?" He and cross his arms.

Beast boy pov

I have to know what was the date like. Did she like it? Did she hate? Do I have chance with her?

" to tell you the truth. I like the date alot but he cute and everthing but I don't feel the heat or the spark or anything." She said and look down.

She was'int wearing her cape.
Her curves were showing off. All I could he do was stairing at her.

"I'm going to bed " she said and walk into her room she slam the door.

____________________________

I could'int fall asleep. All I want to do is brake up with terra. And be with raven. When we are togather she well always smile for me. And she hug me. Then she call pet names tuen when we'll older we'll get married and have children then we'll grow old togather. Ahhh! I sound like robin daydreaming over star. Plus robin won't let me brake up with terra! I stop my daydreaming I heard a scream . I look over at my alarm clock 2:00am! I ran to raven bedroom. I saw her in her room. She looks so.... fagile. Aww my raven. She had tears down her cheeks. I went on the bed. She look my way. "Beast boy?" She ask in her lovely voice. " raven why are you crying?" I ask her.

" I had a nightmare of my dad. It was...." she end off crying.

I hug as she cry'd. As she stop she realize what happening. She blush as I blush here she is in my arms. Her beautiful body on curled into mine.
"Don't leave me beast boy" she wispered

"Not until I die." I promice. I will never leave my love.

"Beast boy" she wispered in my ear.God I love how she wispered my name. I shivered

"Raven" I wispered. I pulled her closer

Raven pov....

All I did was crying then beast boy come over and hield me. As I cry'd I realize I saw big strong arms wrap around me. The I look down and I saw wonderful abbs. I bet they're hard as hard rock. His chest look so ....wonderful. I just want to run my fingers though his chest hair.

" don't leave me beast boy." I wispered. Please never leave me.

"Not until I die." He said. He always say the right words in the right ways. Some times but not all the time. I still love him.

" beast boy" I wispered in his ear. I can feel him shiver. I smirk. He hield me closer to him. I blush.

"Raven" he wispered. I want more. I want him to moan my name. I tangle my fingers in his chest hair. He moan. He kiss my jawline. I gave him a surpise gasp.

"Raven" he moan. It sound so good coming from his throat.
I slid my fingers into his hair.

" More beast boy " I wispered. Then it happened.