Youtube Crush #1

Zoe's POV

As I scrolled down my inbox I noticed a cute looking subject;
Cute Channel,pretty face
As I read the email I got tingly and realized the writer must be a male.At the end the email got signed off as
~Your secret admirer xx
I didn't know what do to.I looked all across the web to find out who it was.

Surprisingly, I got a comment on youtube, from the same style of writing ( cute and casual ) and once again, signing off with
~Your secret admirer xx
This time I did know who it was.It was someone named "The Pointless Blog"
"Who could it be? I pondered.
Worryingly, I went on my private messages and sent PointlessBlog a message replying to his flirty comment.As I clicked send, my body filled with a gleaming of joy.Happily, I walked away from my desk and walked out my princess room for some breakfast.
Could this turn out to be something special? I wondered

Alfie's POV

I went on YouTube and I saw the most prettiest girl ever.She's just like Tanya I have to admit.I went on her email and sent her one that will make her wonder who I was.
I signed off with
~Your secret admirer xx
I then went on her YouTube.I commented a cute flirty message.
"Dingerpop"
My stomach had a gang of floating butterflies that made me feel tingly and some how happy.
As I read through notifications I see a private message from;
"Zoella"
As fast a lighting, I clicked on the message and read it.
As I read on I got to over excited and spilled my Starbucks on my editing laptop.
"Oh f**k!" I annoyingly shouted ending my shout with a large banging on my desk.
The door opened and a beautiful girl in a towel wrapped around her with luxurious brown hair, and beautiful eyes entered.
"Sugar cube, what happened?I heard some banging so I came out of the shower instantly.Are you ok boo bear?" She softly said.
Her voice was so soft and calming,she was so pretty I was daydreaming.
"I'm ok Tanya, I just spilled some Starbucks on my editing laptop and I got mad," I replied
"Oh ok babe" She answered.
As she was leaving the room I stood up and ran up behind her.I snuggled her up and kissed her gently.
"I love you Aflie,"Tanya told me
"I love you too Tanya." I flirtly whispered.
Followed by that her towel fell and she was exposed.I was tempted to look, but I turned away.I knew she wouldn't like that.Then when she left, I went on my laptop, and started to see if Zoe was online.

Hope you enjoyed chapter 1 of my story.If your a fan of zalfie then this is for you...read on for more