Chapter 3

Baileys pov

I woke up with a pounding headache. I sat up and yawned when I turned around I seen something that made me change my description of myself. I got up and ran to the bathroom.

Oh my god! I had sex with Cameron Dallas.

"Hey Bailey are you okay?" Cameron yelled.

I sat down on the floor and the tears streamed down my face.

I'm a slut! I'm a freaking slut!

"Bailey please let me in." He urged.

"Bring me my clothes!" I yelled.

A few seconds later he knocked on the door and handed me my clothes. I put on bra and underwear then put on my dress.

I pulled my hair into a messy bun and splashed water on to my face.

I walked out of the bathroom, Cameron wad sitting on the bed with is face in his hands.

I sat down next to him.

"Cameron are you ok?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I forgot something really important last night." He looked up at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked concerned.

He bit his lower lip, "you may be pregnant with my baby."

The tears streamed down my face. I buried my face into his chest.

"Bailey I'm really sorry."

I looked up at him. "What about Jen?"

"Shit." He laughed.

"Well you may not be dating her after she finds out anyway." I said.

Cameron looked down.

"I'm sorry I didn't know she meant that much to you." I apologized.

"Um well that's sorta the thing. Jen was grinding on garret last night and that's kinda the reason I had sex with you." He bit his lower lip.

"Oh so I'm just your rebound?" I exclaimed.

"No not at all. I mean yes at first but later on when you were like drunk and stuff I realized you were nice and pretty. And funny."

"That's really nice Cameron! You stole my virginity, tell me I might be pregnant, than say oh by the way your my rebound!" I yelled.

"Okay I k ow if you put it that way it sounds really bad, but don't you feel good that you got back at garret?"

"Oh so now I'm just a piece in your little revenge game?" I yelled even louder.

"Bailey that's not what-"

"Cameron just don't talk to me. Ever."

I grabbed my purse and phone and went downstairs.

There was a bunch of drunk people passed out all over the place. I walked over them and walked out the door.

I decided to walk home since it was only about 20minutes away.

Really was I just a piece in his stupid game. I thought. Of course I was whenever I think I may actually someone they have this big secret that ruins everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly and quietly walked into my house. Once I got through the door I thought I was safe, until I turn around and see my annoying bratty tattle tale sister, Emmy. "So Bailey where were you last night?" She smirked. "Ummm I was with gabby." I answered. "And it's none of your business anyway." I smirked back.

"Haha that's hilarious I know you were probably getting Laid by some drunken druggy who has no life and never will." She said.

"Emmy that's hilarious too since it's not true, and if I was to get laid it wouldn't be with a drunken nobody. It would be a nice strong tall muscular amazing guy." I day dreamed. "But in the end they just crush your heart and say you were a rebound!"

"So I'm guessing you did get laid?" She asked confused.

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh no pregnancy hormones already." She smirked.

"I'm not-" suddenly I remembered what Cameron said.

"Oh my god your pregnant??" Emmy screamed.

"No! I mean maybe! I do t know!" I plumped down on my couch and balled.

"Wow wow wow Bailey I won't tell mom and dad but you need a doctor." She comforted me.

"I know I know. I do t even know if I'm pregnant!" I said between sobs.

"Take a pregnancy test." She suggested.

"It just happened last night."

"Oh yeah." She said. "Listen I'm really sorry for you."

I smiled at her.

After a little bit I decided to go upstairs to my room and go to sleep.

Hey guys sorry this is an extremely short chapter I will try to make them longer from now but yeah. So I decided that from now on I will link some songs and they will be the songs of the chapter. Also I might put a few MagCon collages.