Ending

Sorry guys for updating this last part so slow I'm really thinking on how will i'll end up the story  so this is it...Thank You guys for supporting my creations and works hope you'll keep on reading my stories mwah :* xoxo - Real_Meg 

Yuki's POV 

So Franco and i are living together on the past few months and i can't believe i could say this but...... ithink i fallen inlove with him i don't know how did that happen but everytime i'm with him i can't breathe normally, i feel my body automatically heats up when ever his beside me...i know marraige between men are taboo and like his going to propose to me............never in my wildest dream, but still hoping it would happen, i heard gay marraige here in france is legal....what the hell am i talking about.....i might be drunk!

Yuki: Uhmmmm f-franco........(while walking inside the bedroom)

Franco: yes? (seriously speaking in a sleepy, sexy voice)

Yuki: uhmmm....nothing...i just....

Franco: hey...come on, spit it out!!!!

 Yuki: i said its nothing! don't shout! the hell its nothing important...(franco pulled him dragged him on the bed and pinned his arms down tightly yuki gasp,and tries to hide the uneasiness of his body)

Franco: spit it our else...you might not be able to walk tomorrow rnorning (bited yuki''s neck down his chest)

Yuki: okay......okay!!!!!!!! fine....  i just taught that here in france gay marraige is legal....so that's all!!!!!! nothing more nothing less!!!!!  (yuki rolled and covered his face with a blanket, franco laughted in a loud and naughty way)

Franco: hahahahaha so you want me to.............ma.....(yuki covered his mouth and prevented him to say what he was going to say)

Franco: come here...(franco whispered gently and topped him his arms between yuki's shoulder kissing all over yuki's body)

Yuki: f-franco...s-stop it...y-you...aaahhhh, sooo, g-oo....aah (bite his lip, they made out)

The Next Day

when yuki woked up he saw the table full of flowers and a luxurious morning meal and saw franco in a formal attire holding a little box, like a ring box

Franco: i thaught about what you said last night so i decided to make this up, your the best thing that has ever happend in my life yuki.....will you...............(yuki kissed him and said)

Yuki: sssshhhh....what i thinks is...we don't have o get married or be tied up in a relationship, as long as we are together and we lo.....lo...

Franco: LOVE!

Yuki: uhmmm yeah that;s it , each other can still   be partners. (Kissed and Make-Out)

                                                                            The End

Well that's how it end guys hope you like it not suck it xD really hard to make an ending but i don't want to leave the readers hanging so tell me what you think and hope you enjoy reading the rest of the story, tell me your comments and suggestion :) - Real_Meg xoxo :*