Bring Me to Life

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb
Without a soul my spirts sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home

Battleing with depression and anxiety is something that Y/N did all day. Every simple task felt like a war. She was trapped within herself, her soul was somewhere very dark, cold, and disturbed. 

One grey evening in October, a small wind swept in a young boy. His staure tall, lean, and confident. His eyes a dazzling brown and his hair a messy raven color. This boy would be the savior to Y/N's brokeness. Be the life she needs. 

"Hiro you came back, it's been over a year," Y/N stammered but open the door for Hiro to enter through. He didn't say anything but took Y/N into a tight embrace. 
"And I'm never leaving," he whispered back to Y/N. Her cheeks went red and she pulled away from him. 
"I've been numb since the day we parted and now you choose to come back? Why?" Y/N blurted out before her mental illnesses could stop her. 
"I realized how dumb I was to let you go, to leave this town, I should've stayed. The reason why I left was because I thought you deservered better than me, someone who could save you more than I could," Hiro took Y/N's hands into his and studied her for a second. He took in all she was. He still loved her, he never stopped, and he never will. 
"It hurts Hiro," Y/N mumbled. Her words hung in the air for a few seconds. "But I always new it was you, if anyone, who could save me," Y/N said aloud. 
"I just thought someone better would com-" 
"No, no one is better than you, no one made me feel the way you did, no one could ever change my heart or make me forget about you, forget about us," 
"I missed you,"
"I missed you too," 
"Bring me back to life Hiro, like how I was before," 
"I promise I will try, I will try until I die," Hiro stayed true to his words, and soon enough Y/N was lively again. She was happy once more, all the bad things started to fade and all she could see was her happy future with her one true love.

OMG I made a kinda happy one shot... I wish life was this easy 

LOVE YOU GUYS