Arrival

Ashlyn sits on the bow of the boat in her black and red skull bikini with her music blaring through her red and black skull candy ear buds. Ashlyn rolls her emerald eyes when she hears the "captain", "what?" She growled looking at him. "You're here get your ass off my boat," he said with a glare as he turns from brown to red in fury. "Yeah yeah," Ashlyn said rolling her eyes and getting her stuff before jumping down to the dock. "Everyone welcome Ashlyn!" Chris, the host, said with a smile on his face. "Screw you man," Ashlyn said and walked over by the other campers as another punk caught her eye.
Duncan's mouth dropped slightly seeing the punk chick jump down from the boat. Her midnight black hair with red tips blazed around her face bringing out the emerald color of her eyes. He snickered hearing her tell off the cocky asshole of a host as she walked over. When she looked around at the rest of the campers he winked at her smirking. Ashlyn stuck her tongue out in disgust and looked when a fat kid with yellow hair arrived shouting in excitement, "oh fantastic." "OWEN MY MAN!" Chris shouted and high fives the excited ball of energy.
Ashlyn rolls her eyes when he runs over. She gasps when he suddenly picks her up in a hug, "put me down.... NOW!" She growled as he slowly sat her back on the ground walking away very slowly. "Sorry about that," Owen said with a nervous laugh and went to meet the others. Ashlyn sat down turning up her music and closing her eyes not caring who else was showing up. "Move it loser!" Heather growled walking over.
"Oh fun dear sweet cousin is here," Ashlyn said. "OH MY GOD!!!! You let that reject on here!?!" Heather said with a glare to her slightly older cousin. "Screw you bitch!" Ashlyn growled clinching her fists ready to throw down with her cousin.