Spring Break!!!

Zelda and the gang walked outside to see a rather large bus waiting. They all smiled then saw the other groups and started glaring.

"Well if it isn't Zelda and her little buddies" Ganondorf smirked, Groose, Tetra, and Cia behind him.

"Cia. Tetra. Groose. Ganondorf." Link said with a hateful glare.

"Link. Zelda. Ike. Samus. Midna. Peach. Marth. Roy. Pit. Palutena. Dark. Rosalina. Lucina." Groose mocked.

After a minute of glaring, Ghirahim spoke up.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the glaring? We all have to share this bus. As much as we all hate them" he pointed at Cia, Groose, Tetra, and Ganondorf "We have to deal with it" he said.

Ruto, Malon and Shadow nodded in agreement.

"He's right." Sheik said as Agitha, Ruben and Robin shared looks.

"Fine. I'll be.....'nice' I guess.." Zelda said and started walking in the bus, followed by everyone else.

The bus started taking off, driving to the said destinations.
~•~

Rosalina, Peach, Samus, Ike, Marth, Roy, Lucina, Ruben, Robin, Palutena, Pit and Dark Pit were all at their destinations.

"Next stop, Hyrule!!!" The bus driver yelled as he took off.

It was a rather wild drive, the bus driver kinda creeped them out, he seemed as a crazy person. XD

He opened the door and then stopped, everyone else falling out of their seats. Everyone got out, they were expecting a break but instead, the bus took off, the door shutting and the bus disappearing.

"Did he really just leave us out here?! How rude!" Ruto screamed.

They all looked around to see they were in the middle of Hyrule field. They departed ways, Zelda confused.

Everyone but Link and Zelda had went to their homes. Link took out his Ocarina and played Epona's Song. Zelda looked at him. Epona came rushing in, neighing.

Link helped Zelda on and got on himself.

"Link..? Where are we going?" Zelda asked.

Link laughed. "Home."

He took off, riding Epona to Castle Town. They got off and Link started walking somewhere.

"Link...why are the people staring at us?" Zelda asked.

"You'll see" Link chuckled softly.
~•~

They reached the castle and Link knocked. Zelda looked around, amazed.

***Author's notes***

I updated early huh? Well, I'm sorry about the short chapter again. But I think the next one will have more details. What are Link and Zelda doing at Hyrule Castle? I think you guys know ;) I'll see you later! ♥Luv u all!