golden love

Foxys POV:

"YOU STUPID FOX YOU ALMOST KILLED THE POOR KID" I run to my cove desperate for escape but they won't leave, why would they? I almost just put us out of business! They want to kill me plain and simple."I'm gonna kill you little bish." As Bonnie walks in I'm just curled up in a ball hopeing he'll leave me alone." please lass i-i didn' mean i-it." To late he walks up and slaps me across the face and pushes me to the ground. "Lass please it hurts stop!"" KINDA THE POINT!" one kick to the head amnd I'm out like a light.

Bonnies POV:

he deserved it he doesn't know how much damage he's done to the place. I could kill him right now but I don't I want him to suffer as much as possible and just leave. Freddy and Chica look at me with satisfaction "is he dead?" Freddy asks."barely hanging on to life." I say with a smile." I want Him to suffer as much as possible."

Freddys POV:

Well know that he's taken care of I head to the stage and get in place its 5:58. I wanted to be the one to pound his face in but Bonnie insisted .

No ones POV:

This goes for many years, foxy starts to cut himself and the other animatronics just leave him from that point on.

Golden freddys POV:

"guys don't you even worry a little that foxy hasent come out yet I know he only comes out during the night to get food but he hasent been coming out for a while." "Not even the slightest bit." Freddy says. Well fine then I'll just wait in the kitchen for him to come out and make sure he's okay.

Foxy's POV: "they finnaly whent to sleep." I mutter to myself and run for the kitchen. When I come in everything seems a bit of and the door closes and lights go on. "W-what ye b-be doing up s-so late l-l-ladi." I say he just walks closer." Ye gonna beat me go right ahead I don't have a life no more." I fall on my knees and expect a beating when he reaches out his golden hand and say's." I'm just making sure you get something to eat." I don't know if he noticed but I blush.