golden love pt 4

Bonnies POV:

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" I scream at them and they don't answer. "That was more disgusting then the fact that you spent the day with him!" Says Freddy. "I didn't know you liked him like that...." Says chica. Bonnie and Freddy glare at her. "I-i mean.... eww gross."

Golden Freddy's POV:

I didn't know that we liked each other like that eather. Foxy looks at them then me and blushes putting his face in my chest. Even after he crys he's so warm. "I...I don't know what to say." As I say this they all look disgusted. "Of course you don't you just kissed a murderer." This makes me mad."HES NOT A MURDERER." I say.
"Whatever just fix that door." Freddy says and we do and once it was I locked turned to foxy. "W-w-what ye b-be doing Goldie." Foxy says almost as read as a tomato. "Making sure they don't see." "See wha-" before he could finish his sentence I was pinning him to the bed and was kissing him.

Foxy's POV:

He took me by surprise he pinning me to the bed like that we made out for a while and when we parted for air he said." Lets have some fun" and reached into my pants and his hand met my member. "You naughty bear." I said playfully and he took mine and his shirt of and pulled down my pants.

Golden Freddy's POV:

I took his pants of and he blushed and looked away I put the tip in my mouth and licked it making him moan "ah" "guys what are you doing in there." We put are clothes on and went out side the room. Bonnie was there tapping his foot on the ground." Well?" "N-nothing just cleaning." Foxy says. "Mmmhmm" he knows some how and me blushing dosent make it any better. "Well pizzas done if your hungry and we got soda in the frige foxy if your THIRSTY." He knows and he's making it clear he does.

Bonnie's POV:

I heard them in there and I'm gonna tell the rest to. "By the way I'm telling Freddy and Chica what you did."
"Tell them what?" Gf says. "You know exactly what I mean! Its disgusting."