Rachel

Hi! I hope you saw Quinn fabray's live performance last night because guess what? I got to sing with her! I rachel barbara berry got to sing with Quinn freaking fabray. And it was awesome. Right now i was sitting on Quinns bed and we where talking about anything and nothing at the same time.

"So" Quinn spoke with a wide smile. "So" i said mocking her tone and smile "you have a pretty good voice Rachel" the blonde said and Rachel blushed "thank you" well thats awkward. I'm used to being told my voice was simply outstanding but for one odd reason when Quinn said it it made me blush. And this has nothing to do with the fact i've been in love with her since forever!... Seriously it doesn't!

"Well it's getting late. We should go to sleep" Quinn said And i nodded "yeah". I stood up and went to the bed on the other side of the room "goodnight Quinn" i said "goodnight Rachel" Quinn said.

As i laid in the very compfy bed i was thinking. Was this real life? Or was this just fantasy? I mean Quinns concert wasn't a coincidence... But the spotlight on the last song.... Brittany knew what seat i was sitting in. Did she tell them to put the spotlight on me? Maybe Santana did... Or.. Or.. Quinn.

"Rachel! Rachel wake up" Quinn whispers as she shakes me lightly, i groan and turn myself around "mmhh no i'm sleeping" I hear Quinn smirking "I'll tickle you if you dont get up" she said and at that my eyes shot open "i'm up i'm up!" i say. I can't even remember falling asleep. Quinn smiles at me "Good. I think Santana and Britt are having funny times" she sais and we are silence for a while. Indeed moaning could be heard. Iew. I frown "uhm congrats?" i try, owning a eye roll from Quinn "no i mean we should pay them a visit" my eyes shot even wider open "Quinn Lucy Fabray!" i said and Quinn started laughing softly "no i don't mean like that you pervert" she was grinning now "i mean we should pay them a visit" she said as she pulled out a little box of firecrackers from her desk and smiles at me.

And just fell a little bit more in love with Quinn fabray.

-------------------

{A/N} sup ya'll.

Sorry for the late (very late) update eheh. I was busy with school amd stuff. Anyway i hope you enjoy this story☺

xVal