Chapter 1: Preparing for the Shooting

Charlie's POV

Gosh. Its the shooting of Marvin Gaye. Should I pick up Meg? Yeah. I'll text her.

To: Meghan :)

Good morning! I'm gonna pick you up because of the shooting for the music vid. I'll be there in a hour. :)

Send

Ok. Now that I texted her. It's time to get up and fix myself. But before I take a bath, I'm gonna choose what to wear for the shoot. Hmmmm. *goes to walk in closet* Lemme take this varsity jacket and this white long sleeves and also this leather jacket and this printed maroon long sleeves. Because, I'll be shooting two scenes. This is gonna be epicccc!

-------------------------

Meghan's POV

Rise and shineee! It's shooting day! I need to go and get breakfast or else, I'll be hungry and I'll dieeeee! Just kidding. Hahaha. Better get up. But before that, lemme check ma foneeee.

1 new message from Chalie :P

5:17 am

Good morning! I'm gonna pick you up because of the shooting for the music vid. I'll be ther in a hour. :)

Oh shoot. I need to get going! *rushes to the bathroom to take a bath*

While Meghan is preparing, Charlie was done taking a bath. So he dressed up and decided to buy Meghan a white rose.

Time check: 6:03 am

Meghan was done taking a shower so she decided to make pancakes and bacon and egg and toast some bread. She texted Charlie.

To: Charlie ;)

Hey Charl, almost done prepping. I'm gonna make breakfast. I'm gonna make breakfast for you too! See yah!

Send

While Charlie was done buying a rose, she read Meghan's text so he decide to go to Meghan's house.

Time check: 6:29 am

Charlie: Meghan? *knock knock* I'm already hereee!

Meghan: The door's open! Come innnnnn! *putting the pancakes, bacons and toasts*

Charlie: *opens door* Hey! A beautiful flower for a beautiful lady. *gives rose* For you.

Meghan: *blush* T-thanks Charlie. *kisses Charlie............. on the cheeks ~○~* *accepts the rose*

Charlie: *smiles* No problemo! ;) Can I help you so we can get going?

Meghan: No you can't! Just kidding. Just help me carry this paper bag. *hands Charlie their breakfast* that's our breakfast. *gets her bag*

Charlie: Woaaah. That's a lot of pancakes. But thanks.

Meghan: *opens the door* Welcome. :) *closes door*

They got into Charlie's car

Meghan: So.. let's get going?

Charlie: *starts engine* Yep. But before I drive, gimme some of those pancakes.

Meghan: *laughs* You can't eat while driving Mr. Puth.

Charlie: *laughs too* Well Ms. Trainor, of course you're suppose to get a fork and feed me like you're babysitting me.

Meghan: If you say so. * feeds Charlie a whole piece of pancake* better?

Charlie: *can't speak* Hragggggggh. *nods* *drives to Franklin High while swallowing the pancake* Ahhh. Much better.

--------------- End of Chapter -----------------