Chapter 4- Getting rid of skets once and for all

Chapter 4

………………………………

2 Months Later….

Andrew’s P.O.V

“Andrew Calm Down. You’re so mad!” De’ shouted playfully.

She is absolutely amazing!

She suddenly smiled at me. I felt the urge to release some gas but i didn’t want to pollute her nostrils.

“Do you want to go to One of my Boys House” Frankly it was quite boring.

“Yeah I don’t mind” I sighed. Relief washed over me in a instance.

My pulsating heart absorbed the atmosphere around her. The sexiness that she carries so well suffocates my Manly flesh.  It grows bigger for a way to escape but fails miserably with its attempt to set me free as she has permanently dug her claws into my soul, my spirit....

My heart.

I become more obsessed and aroused as my deep hazel eyes lingered over her professionally sculptured body.

********

At my Boys house

Bring Bring

“Yo- Oh my gosh what the f*ck is she doing her Blud.” I don’t know why Tundz is so scared of her. She is A angel.

Her Breast in that top are about to burs.... The devil is a liar.

“Excuse me, we would like to get through” I said in response to his irrational outburst.

Deonne shot daggers at Tundz before strutting past the both of us.

Her Bottom was going in a sequence.. Left, right, up, down.

I followed her like a lost puppy into the living room and sat down with De Next to me.

“What up Boys” They all spudded me. My eyes caught My ex quittance.

Bluanna... There is going to be Trouble!!

Deonne P.O.V

Things with me and Andrew are amazing. He is so funny and I think I like him.

Anyway, we are at BabaTunde’s Yard and There are a few skets here but I’m not bothered at all.

I was busy conversating with De’Andre when some high pitched squeak came from the batch of skets.

“DREW DREW” He tensed and looked almost constipated before letting one go.

“ARGHHH WTF MANS NOSE IS BLEEDING” normally i would’ve been laughing but i was fuming.

I had competition!

“Back Off b*tch his mine. I’m sure Andrew don’t want no chick who slicks her hair with last night’s cum.” Her head dropped in embarrassment.

“SHUT UP YOU MAD B*TCH” I arose quick time!

“What did you say?” she smirked at me before repeating what she said.

“EVERYONE EVACUATE” Trainers squeaked against the floorboards before there was repetitive slams of the door.

Dumb P*ssy

It was only me, Andrew and This girl.

“State your name” I got my notepad out

“Bluanna Man whats with the questions” I went over to her and gave her a dutty back hand.

I took this as a chance to get my handcuffs from my bag. I put them on her hands and feet.

“Sit down Andrew” He sat down instantly.

Vote/comment/fan!!!!

What should happen to Bluanna