Impossible

Laila's P.O.V

Jason got up slowly and got face level with me."Baby i'm so sorry"He said silently looking directly in my eye's."And I umm I love you"He said nervously.What the hell I don't even know him and he already tell's me he fricken love's me.

"Jason I don't know you"I stated."I know but we can get to know each other.How's 'bout a date tommorow at 6:00 at Cindy's Cafè?"He asked hipefully.

"Jason I-I can't"I replied in a whisper."Why?"He asked slightly broken."Because I have a boyfriend"I said.But I immediatly regreted saying that when he slammed his fist into the locker's causing a dent and erupting a loud BANG!

"It's alway's 'cause of that stupid ass boyfriend.If he wasn't here then me an you could happen.That retard took what's MINE!I don't share whats freakin MINE!"Jason all but yelled.

He stormed out of the hallway and into the cafeteria.When he came out he had dragged out Blake with him."Yo what the hell?!"Blake yelled.

"You have no right to rouch MY girl you have no right to look at MY girl you have no right to kiss MY girl!And you certanatly have no right to call MY girl your girlfriend!"Jason spat in his face.

"Your girl?Your just a pathetic wearwolf you could never take anything away from me.I'm a hybrid and i'm stronger faster and sexier than you'll ever be!She is my girl not your's I don't give a shit if she's your mate!She's MINE!"Blake yelled.

Wait hold up.Jason's a wearwolf.That's f*ckin impossible.What is Blake crazy or something?And what the hell is a hybrid?Who is the girl?Is the girl me?Of course you idiot what other girl is Blake's girlfriend?

Cane a voice in my head.What the hell?

Ayy I don't like swearing.Said the voice.

Who are you?I asked cautiously.

I'm your inner power's.As in you can control earth, water, air, and fire.You are a ultimate.You have secret power's that no one can smell on you or should I say no CREATURE can smell on you.

What!That's absurd.

If it is then how come your talking to me?Inner voice said smartly.

Whatever i'm just going crazy.I said to her or he or me or AHH HELL what is it?

I've officialy gone crazy.