Chapter 20

After I left Mia's house I went home and I wanted to invite Ralsheie over so that I can speak to her about what happened at Mia's house so I called her..

***Phone call***

Ralsheie~ what's up?

Ciara~ hey. Can you come over today?

Ralsheie~ yeah I'll be right over after I get some gas.

***Phone Convo. Ended***

After I got off the phone with Ralsheie. I took a 35 minute shower, then I heard the door bell..

Ciara~ hey.. come in

Ralsheie~ hey what you been up to?

Ciara~ well earlier, I was at Starbucks and I ran into August. And long story short he wants to take me on a lunch date.. Do you think that I should go?

Ralsheie~ I thought y'all broke up.

Ciara~ we did but he asked me to go.. and he still is cute.

Ralsheie~ I think if your going to go for closure then you should go. But if your gonna go for y'all to get back together then you shouldn't.

Ciara~ your right I'll think about it. But enough about me, what's going on with you and Trey?

Ralsheie~ what do you mean?

Ralsheie said with a smirk on her face

Ciara~ when we was at Mia's house you was flirting with him.

Ralsheie~ you caught that?

Ciara~ ya, you do realize that he likes Mia and she likes him too

Ralsheie~ well, apparently he don't like her that much.

Ciara~ why you say that?

Ralsheie~ earlier I shared something with him.

Ciara~ what did y'all share?

Ralsheie~ let's just say this, I could tell that he hasn't had any lettuce in along time. So I gave it to him.. I'll let that sink in. But I got to go see you later

Then she left, I dont understand what she means by lettuce. Because when you buy lettuce you can either buy it in a bag or you can buy the whole lettuce which is also called the head of the lettuce. And she said she gave it to him referring to the lettuce so did she give him a bag no that don't make since so she must've gave him he- OMG she gave Trey HEAD. I'm going to have to talk to him about that because he's suppose to be trying to date Mia and by him having one of her friends give him head aint going to make them make it official..