Chapter 2

So many years later, the whole lab building outside was almost fully covered in snow. Except for the entrance that had been dug out, a exbinition site just layed outside with tents, buildings, vehicles, and even construction vehicles as well. Some people outside was suited in thick clothing, keeping them warm. A couple of Turks and founders that discovered the lost building, they entered as they followed a female scientist.

"Isn't it beautiful in here!" She had spoke excitedly to the others, the Turks glanced around.

"When will you remove these statues? We would to get this building up and working soon." (Female OC's Name) quickly spoke,

"They're not statues! They're not even made of stone! They're all real, just frozen. I would like to still have preserve and unharmed when we do go to remove them. We'll turn up the temparture a little so they'll be moveable. We already have the electric and heating up and working. Thank you very much." She crossed her arms with a proud smile on her face, a tall male Turk glared down at her. She quickly flinched and spoke once again,

"Um, okay... I'll go do it now..Hehehe..." She quickly left to the elevator, taking it down to the genirater room. Once the door opened she quickly rushed to turn the heating system on, the heat now started to flood the place with some heat. Causing frost and ice to crack and loosen, deeper within the building. Your icy shield cracking a little, your opened (E/C) eyes begun to glow. Indicating you were still alive, you listened closely to the sound. Waiting, once the ice was loose enough. Your wings shattering the thin ice that had formed, taking out most of the icey soild. You shook off the rest, looking around, people and subjects were covered in ice. Looking to your mother, your eyes widen in shock. Your mother now layed upon the floor in chunks, gritting your teeth. You let out a roar that had almost travels through out the building, the people that had entered were now in one of many labs. The people looked scared or shocked, the Turks quickly took out they're guns. The tall male nodded his head to the female, they headed towards the door.

"Your not gonna go out there? Are you?" The scientist lady had asked, worried.

"Do you really want whatever that was to probably kill us?" The female backed away in silence as the two left, you on the other hand, was easily breaking walls and cellings. Making your way to the entrance, you than stopped in the middle of the coridoor. You listened carefully, you could hear a step of feet. Sniffing, you you remember that smell. Growling, you hated those 'things' that would always be around that one doctor-person-creature. In a gravidefing way, you fastly moved along the side wall.

"Damn it's dark.." The female growled to herself, she was able to find a switch. Flipping the switch, causing both light to come on and frost to fall. The lights scared the dark away, she screamed when she saw you crawling along the wall in a fast pace. You licked your dark grey lips as you flapped your wings, causing you to easily jump from the wall and onto the cold flooring. She had hit her head on the ground, knocking her out. Your claw hand taring the female's torso opened, blood leaked out onto the floor. You begun to feast upon the dying human, it felt like you haven't eaten in a while. The male Turk turned the corner, to find his partner being devoured by a monster. Firing his gun, the bullet grazed your cheek. Looking up as blood ran down your (Skin Tone) skin, you started to growl. You ran towards the man on all fours, he shot the weapon off several times. Some hitting as others missing, he backed up as you lashed as him. Taring off the male's jaw, taking a hold of his arm. You easily tore the arm off, dropping it as you spotted the handgun. Picking it up, you examined the weapon. Accidently pressing the trigger, a bullet came flying out. Hitting the man that you had ripped the arm off of, you instantly dropped the gun. You dropped it because it had made a loud noise, you started run from the area. You were almost close to the exit, you than spotted people up ahead. Your animalistic instinct kicked in, you than attacked them. Howling and roaring victory, (Female OC's Name) staired in fear. Her hand covering her mouth, she made a small yelp when you looked to her. You slowly begun to approach, (Female OC's Name) backed up, but ended up falling onto her rear. Scooting back, you bared your sharp teeth. Raising your clawed hand, you brought your arm down. Slicing the woman, blood spying and spraying.

Vincent's POV

Vincent's red eyes widen as he gasped, his gloved hand pressing against his chest. Looking around, there was no one. Looking down at his hand, there was no blood. He was shot, that's what it felt like to him. Yuffie(tell me if I'm wrong on her name) looked at him worriedly,

"Vince are you alright?" She had asked her friend, concern written on her face.

"Yes, I'm quite find. No need to worry." He slightly wince, the Chaos within him was laughing. The Creature having a bond with its offspring, Vincent not knowing of this, not even knowing he had a son.