Run As Fast As You Can. He's After You.

Danny's POV

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There was something about Ben. He was stunning. What was it though? He looked so lost. You don't run into a teenage boy with a gun shot wound every day! What happened to him? What did he do to get shot?

"Ben?" I asked once we were in the car on the way to my home.

"yes?" he replied

"uh... What, Erm... What happened that you got shot?" I asked quietly. I looked at the boy who begun to form tears. "never mind... It's not my business." fail.

"Sorry. I'm still trying to process it all myself. I-I'll tell you later."he said. He reached for the radio and turned on a Mötley Crüe song. I smiled and sang along until we got home. I looked at him to see his jaw on the ground.

"wipe the drool, mate." I smiled.

"your an amazing singer." he said. I blushed.

"thanks." I said as we reached the door. As in reached the handle, my mother ripped it open.

"Daniel Worsnop! Where the bloody he'll have you bee-" she started then cut herself off when she saw Ben. "your Benjamin Bruce! Get in here." she ushered us into the house. How does she know Ben? We all sat at the couch. "Darling, you're all over the news. Your father tried to kill you! He's out looking for you to finish it!" My mum rushed. Ben's eyes filled with tears. My jaw dropped.

"he can't be!"Ben yelled. "i can't stay here. He'll hurt you too! He killed my mother and sister! "

" none sense. You'll be safe here."My fathers voice came. "you can share a room with Danny. We all sleep with a gun in our rooms. We can make sure you have a switch blade with you at all times. It was said on the news that anyone who sheltered you, if they did, would be advised to protect you. Well shelter you, protect you, and treat you as if your our own child." he said. Ben started crying so I hugged him.

" Thank you so much." he whispered.

" any time." mum said. " Danny,you can stay from school tomorrow and we'll go shopping for Ben. But you both best head to bed."

I pulled Ben from the couch and led him to my room.

Ben's POV

~~~~~~~

His room was incredible! He had posters of bands like My Chemical Romance, Mötley Crüe, Skid Row, and alot more. He had a huge bed and a couch, a Flat screen TV, a couch, a stereo, and a huge rack of CDs. An In suit bathroom, and walk in closet. He walked into the closet and then came out with handed me a pair of pajamas pants and a large Skid Row shirt.

" you can change in the bathroom. I'll sleep on the couch, and then we can go to bed. The gun is under my bed, if it's needed." I nodded then went to change. When I came out, danny was shirtless still. Wow... He was beautiful...

" you checking me out, Benjamin?" he asked. I blushed and he laughed. "go ahead and pick out a CD and put it on." I walked to his stand and started looking. Damn be had a lot. I settled on Am I The Enemy? by Red jumpsuit apparatus. After fighting over the fact I would take the couch, I settled into the cushions and wrapped the blanket around me and fell into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So,if I get any info wrong,I'm sorry. Also,some things will sound American. I'm not British, but I do know it's mum not mom :D

~Jnxxie