Chapter 2

!! BEEP !! !! BEEP !!

 The phone vibrated viciously on her night stand. Groaning, she slapped her hand on the nightstand, looking for the snooze button on her phone. Finding it, she tried to press it multiple times but her failed attempted sent her phone onto the wood floors. "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT'S FREAKING SATURDAY AND I FORGOT TO TURN OFF MY DANG ALARMSSSSS!" I took my face out of my pillow, falling onto my back, blocking my eyes from the sunlight coming in from my window. "Damn it... Everytime..." Sliding my feet off of my bed, I slipped into my slippers and headed to the kitchen.

 I was about to make my regular breakfast  routine but I stopped. 'Breaking a routine... Just for today...' Walking back to my room, I got out my outfit and put it on, tossing my hair into a very sloppy bun. Putting on my black combat boots, I finished it off with my black and white flannel. I looked outside the window and saw that the sun had vanished under the stormy clouds. Grabbing my umbrella, I headed out my door and down to the street. Hopping onto my bike, I held my umbrella in the process of speeding down the sidewalk in the rain that was forming overhead. Once I was in the 20th ward, the crowds she had to basically fight through had thinned out and it was calmer on the sidewalks.

 Looking around, anyone that was on the street was just trying to get away from the rain. 

(WORK IN PROGRESS)