Intro

Hey Unicorns!

So I was having trouble keeping track of all 8 characters, so I rewrote/edited the chapter and changed it, but its basically the same. 

So, alrighty then

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

When the Nico, Jason, Percy, and Leo were called to the big house, they didn't exactly know what to expect. Annie and Percy had been talking about there future. Nico had been taking a nap, Jason and Piper were, well lets just say they were having 'fun'. Leo was working on something, actually he was still working on it when he entered. The goddess Hecate, Chiron, were both waiting for them as they entered.

" Lady Hecate" Nico nodded to Hecate respectful as always.

" Demigods, I have a quest for you. Long ago, I blessed certain people with magic that can can only be used with a wand. Four of the most powerfull made a school called Hogwarts, for others like them. Long story short, the wizard world is in danger. I will give you each wands, and being part god, most of the spells won't work on you. At most, you might get a slight headache of momentary blackness, etc. Oh yes, you need to protect the students, but mostly three students called the Golden Trio" Hecate announced.

" When are we going?" Jason asked.

" Now" Hecate snapped her fingers and the trio (except Chiron and Hecate) fell through the floor. Then darkness.