Chapter 1. Buyin and Sorting

YAY NEW CHAPPIE!!!

Nico's P.O.V.

When I hit something hard, I instantly got up and looked around. Leo, Jason, and Percy were also standing, and looking at a paper list together. I reached into my pocket and picked out my list.

Say " Lundlbr " before moving on.

I stopped, and said it out loud, and instantly information flooded my brain.

1 Wand

potion textbook

transforming class 1 book

1 Patronus Charm n more book

Defense against the dark arts book

Charms class book

1 messenger owl ( Or get a flying animal )

robe

( in your other pocket is a wallet of unlimited money )

I read.

* Skip to Messenger Animal Shop *

I peered at the owls but nothing caught my attention.

" Is there any other animals besides owls?" I asked the man behind the counter.

" Yes. Go straight to the back" He said. I followed his directions and found a wall of animals with wings. I stopped at a cage. It was a small kitten, with black fur. It radiated the aura of a ghost kit. I poked my finger though the cage and in purred and rubbed itself on my finger and I grinned. Gently and carefully, I picked up the cage and brought it to the counter.

" Are you sure buddy? Thats a ghost cat, extremely hard to control" The man asked before I paid. I nodded. Walking out, the others nodded at me before we went into the wand shop.

" What did you get Neeks?" Percy asked me.

"A kit. His name is King. What did you get?" I responded. Percy raised his cage to me and I saw a puppy. A blue puppy with tiny faery wings.

" His name is Patches" Percy announced proudly. I rolled my eyes and I walked in. It looked like everyone else had gotten a wand.

"You need a wand? Just go through them" A man said. I nodded, put King down. I started going through them and found a black one, with a silver handle. As I touched it, a flash went through the air. Ya. This is definitely my wand.

* At the sorting Ceremony cause I can *

A old man with a white beard, stood up and gestured for us to come forward from the huge doorway where we were standing awkwardly. We stepped forward and instantly all eyes were on us.

" This year, we will be having 4 new students, All going into the 5th year. Please welcome them with open arms" The old man said. He stepped back and motioned to a tall wizard-y hat, as it began to speak.

" Perseus Jackson" It announced loudly. Percy nervously walked forward and someone put the hat on him.

" Ahhh. Too kind for Slytherin, too brave for HufflePuff, Too slow for Ravenclaw. Gryffindor" It announced. The 3 table cheered and Percy grinned at me before going over, and sitting by a bunch of open seats. I had a feeling that I wasn't going to be in Gryffindor, because I am the son of Hades, god of death. I knew the others would, but most likely not me. As I thought, Jason and Leo were both sorted into Gryffindor.

" Nico di Angelo" As my name was called, a bunch of the school - ghosts floated near and began to mumble. Most of it wouldn't make sense to others, stuff like, " My king" or " My lord, I am here to serve you" etc. When someone put the hat on me, it took a second to speak.

" Well isn't this interesting? A boy from before, who has a painful past, a broken heart and a body of shadows. Slytherin" It decided.

Hey Unicorns! 

Sorry it took a bit for this update!

 And its a bit short, but I'm working on another one right now. 

Unfortunately, I tend to write short chapters very slowly.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Please vote and comment 

and

GOODBAI