Copyright

Hey guys! Thanks so much for your interest in my story :) I just have four little things I'd like to get out of the way before you start!

1.) Please do not reprint or steal any characters or ideas from my story without exclusive permission from me. I spend a LOT of time creating each and every strength and flaw, both of the world and of the characters who inhabit it.

2.) The characters in my story are just that- characters. The beliefs and religions they hold are not mine and do not represent mine in any way, shape, or form. I am a strong Christian and do not worship any of the "gods" presented here.

3.) This is a work in progress. I would be grateful for any input or corrections, but please be polite. I have feelings, too. :)

4.) Um, make sure to, uh, brush your teeth daily? Eat your vegetables. I really don't have a fourth rule, but it just seems so cliché to end at three, doesn't it?

Also, the chapters are sometimes split by

***

This means that the perspective has changed from Cira's point of view to someone else's, but it is not always made clear immediately who. It may seem a bit confusing, but bear with me! I promise you'll understand!

Prospectives Given:
Cyran Wynver (prologue only)
Cira Loramor
Aelon Wynver
Zael Reyallyn
Azra the Slave
Leomir the Orphan

That's about it! Enjoy <3.