Chapter 2

He tried to push it in, but was having difficulties because I was a virgin. I was getting mad because that shit was hurting bad. He gave it one last hard thrust and it went it. I screamed in pain, and at that very moment I absolutely never wanted to have sex again. He kept thrusting in and out of me, that's when it started feeling good. I was moaning loud as fuck, he was laying that dick down. He started grunting and moaning, I assume he was about to nut. After he nutted, we laid there exhausted, he kissed my forehead and told me he loved me, then we went to sleep.
After my birthday was over Donald never spoke to me again. I was devastated, sad, and disappointed. I wouldn't think in a million years he would ever do that. I gave him a special part of me that no nigga ever had and he didn't give a fuck. After that day Donald Thomas created a cold hearted hoe. I started messing with my bestfriend Judy boyfriend, knowing the fact that they were together. The sad thing was, I didn't give a fuck. I was craving dick, it was like i had to have it at all times. I went to my big booty Judy's eighteen birthday party, because all the ballers would be there. I started drinking liquor and smoking a few blunts, and I was beyond fucked up. I sat my cup on the table and went and twerk. My song came on pop that by Migos. I started making my ass clap and everybody was looking. After that I went back and grabbed my drink. Some guys was standing by the table looking at me and shit. I asked the motherfuckers what they was looking at ? And finished drinking my drink. All of a sudden I felt dizzy, I couldn't feel my legs. All I remember is the boys picking me up and everything went black.