Making Music.

Pete had finally convince Patrick after a week to agree to get Fall Out Boy back together. Andy and Joe had been wanting to practice a lot. Patrick had relentlessly decided to let Brendon and Dallon watch Dylan as they went Joe and Andy's. Patrick really didn't want to leave his baby with Brendon of all people, but when he said he was bringing his boyfriend Dallon, who was calmer, he felt more relaxed. Every time Patrick left Dylan with them he would always go over what to not to do and what to do with Dylan. Pete always told him to stop being such a protective mommy.

It's now six months later. The boys finally got all the music recorded, expect for Patrick. On the fifth month, when they started recording, Dylan's little teeth started coming in. He would cry all the time in pain even when Patrick gave him some baby medicine to help with the pain. Patrick always gave him the teething toy to try to help him, but he always threw it.

"He gets the stubbornness from you just so you know" Pete said joining the two on the sofa.

"I know. I feel your pain now" Patrick said grabbing the toy and trying to have Dylan hold it. "It will make it easier baby. I swear" Dylan just threw the toy again. Patrick sighed as Pete got up to get the toy. "Can you get me his sippy cup?" Pete went and got it from the kitchen, filling it with some juice. Dylan gladly took it from his Dad and was pretty quiet.

"So production is asking me when you gonna do all your parts" Pete said watching Dylan sitting there watching Yo Gabba Gabba.

"I don't know Pete. Dylan has been fussy a lot since he started teething. I don't know when I'm gonna have time to go to the studio" Patrick said feeling tired.

"Then I'll watch Dylan" Pete said getting a little excited.

"I don't know Pete" he said uncertain.

"Come on babe. I've never took care of him by myself" Pete said.

"And there's a reason for that" the last time Patrick left Pete with Dylan was when he had to go to a doctors appointment. He came home to find Dylan sitting in the hallway with paint all over him.

"Come on. We were having fun painting. Okay. What if I promise I won't make no mess and keep a close eye on him?" He asked.

Patrick was debating with himself in his head. He really did need to record the vocals and guitar so they can finally wrap up production.

"Fine, but you better keep your promise Peter"

"Of course. Anything for you baby" Pete said kissing him.

~~~Next Day~~~
"Okay. I'm off to the studio. Be sure to watch him" Patrick said sternly. This is his second time being away from Dylan. The first time was pretty short, but this is gonna be much longer.

"I will. Stop worrying so much Trick" Pete said as he was holding Dylan.

"I can worry as much as I want" Patrick then took Dylan from Pete's arms. "Alright baby. Daddy has to leave for a little bit. Be sure to be good for your Dad" Dylan just cooed as Patrick kissed his cheek goodbye. "Alright. Call if you need me to come home or something" Patrick said as he handed Dylan back.

"Alright. You're gonna be late" Pete kissed him and then pushed him lightly to the door. Patrick relentlessly left and drove off to the studio. As soon as he got there they had him record all of his guitar parts. It was sounding really good when everything came together. Now he just had to sing. Luckily the other artist featuring on the album already cam in to do there part. He was glad that they understood the fact that Dylan come first.

He sang about three songs when he finally realized what he was singing. He never really looked into the lyrics Pete gave him. Miss Missing You and Save Rock N Roll got him though. He was redoing Mighty Fall since he didn't feel he got it just right. Halfway through he saw Pete's name and contact picture pop up on his phone that was on the music stand. He stopped singing and raised his hand to tell the producer to stop recording. He picked up the phone saying, "What's wrong?"

"Dylan's crying like a lot" Patrick can hear Dylan crying really loudly in the background.

"Alright. I think it's time for him to take his medicine again. Go to the medicine cabinet and get it" he can hear Pete walking to it and opening it. "Give him only one tablespoon of it. I should be home by the time he needs more"

"Alright. I better let you go. I love you Baby" Pete said into the phone.

"I love you too. Bye" he hung up and went back to work, trying to not to worry so much.

"Alright Dylan. Time to give you some medicine" Pete said pouring the right amount. Dylan thankfully didn't fight it and gradually took it. He was crying for a couple more minutes, but soon completely stopped. Pete assumed it was cause the pains gone. They both watched Nightmare Before Christmas, since it was Dylan's favorite movie, and Dylan just teethed on the toy he never wanted. Dylan soon feel asleep so Pete took him up to his crib. He didn't really know what to do now so he decided he should surprise Patrick so he was off to the kitchen.
Patrick being the perfectionist had to listen to everything. While he was he took a picture of himself and posted it to Instagram saying 'Studio' Fans were commenting about how he's making a second album and some asking how Dylan is. He just smiled and told himself to post a picture of Dylan later.

Patrick finally finished everything at 10:30 p.m. He knew Dylan would either be asleep or be crying. He was just happy to finally be heading home. Luckily for him there was no traffic so he got home pretty fast. He walked I. To the house to Pete standing by the door waiting for him. "What did you do?" Patrick said mowing he probably ended up making a mess.

"Nothing. Why do you always assume I did something bad"

"Because it normal is" Patrick said remembering all the crazy trouble Pete got into over the years.

"It's not so come on" Pete grabbed his hand and pulled him into the dinning room. "Surprise" Pete said. Patrick saw the pizza on the table and gave Pete the look that said, 'Of course it's pizza'

"What? It's the only thing I know how to make. Plus I made classy with some red wine" Pete said grabbing the bottle. Patrick laughed and kissed Pete. "I guess you like it" Pete said once they pulled apart.

"I love everything you give me" Patrick said running his hands over Pete's chest.

"Come on. I'm sure you're starving" Pete said taking Patrick to sit down. They ate and then headed up stairs. Pete went to their bedroom as Patrick went to check on Dylan. He was soundly asleep cuddling with the stuffed elephant. Patrick smiled and walked to their room. The couple fell asleep in each other's arms pretty fast.