Chapter 3: Your name tag

Your POV

I saw a human...At least, it looked like a human. Am I hallucinating, or am I dead? Probably one or the other...I blinked. It was still there. I rubbed my eyes. Still there. I honestly didn't even know what to do. My first thought was to scream, punch him in the nuts and run, but the animatronics were still roaming freely. Then I considering hiding, but that's idiotic, he's right here...I figured I couldn't stand here all day. Besides, he could be an employee who came to help. Although, he looks vaguely familiar..."Hello...?" I asked, my throat dry. Honestly, what did you expect me to say? No reply. We stood there for a moment before he spoke. "Hello, (y/n)." He said, his voice deep and sort of creepy. I stepped back slightly. "How do you know my name?" I asked cautiously. "Maybe you should stop worrying about that, and wind the music box..." He said, and I quickly looked at the tablet and wound the box. Just in time, too; had I waited any longer it would've run down. Back to the subject on hand, why is this guy helping me? I mean, usually, nice people don't have red, glowing eyes...Then again, who am I to judge? Figuring if he was going to harm me, he would've done it by now, I decided to take a closer look at him. He had messy purple hair that covered most of his face, and...purple rabbit ears? This is all too familiar...He looked like the old version of Toy Bonnie, the original. In fact, so familiar, I was starting to think he was.

I realized I couldn't stand here all night, so I sighed and decided to ask the question that's been on the tip of my tongue ever since I first saw him. "...Who the hell are you?" I asked, placing a hand on my hip. "I'm your worst nightmare." He said, smirking at me. His hair covering half of his face causing him to have one red glowing eye added to the creepiness, but I wasn't scared. Too scared, at least. "I don't exactly have time for "worst nightmare" shit tonight, if you haven't noticed." I said, rolling my eyes. I reached down and wound up the music box. I heard a chuckle. "Maybe so, but...Never mind. You'll find out later." He said. I didn't know if he was really annoying, really hot, or just really creepy. Or all three. "Look, are you going to kill me or not? Because you remind me of a killer animatronic that wants to do so, so if you could kindly get it over with, that would be great." I said, checking the vent lights. Surprisingly no one was there, but then again, it was only the first night. "I'm not going to kill you, (y/n)." I looked up at him again. "Thank goodness, but I ask again; how do you know my name?" I asked, slightly annoyed. "Your name tag," He said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I looked down at my shirt, seeing the name tag I was given when I applied for the job. Why did they even give me one if I work alone? Guess it's one of the many mysteries of the universe. "Oh." I mumbled and wound up the music box. I looked back up and saw...him still standing there, looking at me. I know there's really nowhere else for him to go, but...he didn't have to look so stalker-ish. I sighed, assuming I should at least try to make small talk. "So, what's your name?" I asked, but just then, a bell went off. Confused, I looked around, then noticed it was 6am; the end of my shift! I grinned and stood up. "Never mind; I don't really care!" I stuck my tongue out at him and grabbed my bag, skipping out of the office without another word.

I actually did sort of care, but I was just glad I didn't die or anything.

((A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. As you can see, I ran our of inspiration for the chapter title XD))