An Arranged Marriage... Man I'm Going To Make His Life A Living Hell. 24

I woke up and saw that Kelly was still in my room. I don't know what I would have done without her last night, she is just the bestest friend that anyone could ever have.

I was bored so I decided that I was going to go downstairs and make some breakfast. It was Sunday meaning that I had to go to school tomorrow, the teachers sent eveything that I missed so that I was all caught up going to school tomorrow.

What are Kelly and Kevin doing for school?

I wondered as I gathered everything that I needed to make Belgium Waffels. I just finished whipping my own whipping cream when everyone came down the stairs.

"Yes, Leandra's famous waffles, man I missed you," Kevin said giving my a hug then grabbed a plate and three waffles.

"Well, good to see some things don't change," I said laughing at Kevin as he stuffed his face. Kelly just laughed as she grabbed a plate and a waffle followed closely by Gabriel.

"Hey what are you guys doing for school while you are down here?" I asked when we were all done with breakfast.

"I really didn't think about that, I was more focused on the task at hand," She said talking about warning me.

"I will talk to my parents and get them to phone the school. They will let them stay if I mention how happy and well behaved you will be with them here," He said with a tone that meant he was putting is life on the line.

"I will see what I can do," I said not totally giving in.

"Thats all I can ask of you anyways," He said getting up to phone his parents.

"So what is there to do around here?" Kelly asked.

"Well, something tells me that we are going to have to go shopping because you didn't bring enough crap to actually stay here," they shook there heads yes and I got a great Idea, "Oh I should invite the other guys so that you can get to know them."

I ran into my room and grabbed my cell phone to see if the guys wanted to come shopping with us. Luckily they were all free and all excited to meet the people who put up with me before I met them.

"Hey Gabriel we are all going to go shopping, are you coming with?" I asked once he was off the phone.

"Yeah just let me go get ready," with that he ran back up the stars to go and get dressed and ready to leave.

I was already ready, I was wearing a light pink shirt, light blue jeans a little grey and black stripped sweater thing.

We piled into Gabriels car and headed to the mall where we were going to meet up with the others. I was sitting in the back with Kelly and Kevin and Gabriel were in the front discussing cars. Kevin loved Gabriels car about as much as I did.

I ran into the food court and headed to where the guys were sitting.

"Hey y'all hows it going?" I said sitting down beside Jesse.

"Well much better now that your pretty face is sitting beside me," Jesse said, I think he was trying to flirt with me.

"Wow was that a line or what," Kelly said walking up behind me.

"Hey I was just going to say that. You and your stupid telepathic abilities," I said sitting there pouting.

"Oh what did you do to her now," Kevin said coming up behind Kelly putting an arm protectively around her waiste causing her to blush.

"Ha Ha Ha, I don't think I have ever seen you blush becuase of a boy before," I said laughing at her, causeing her to blush more because there was now a whole bunch of people she didn't know looking at her.

"Oh that it you are so dead!!!" She shouted before she started chasing after me. I ran behind Gabriel and used him as a protective shield.

"Ha! Can't get me now," I said pulling Gabriel along so the he was always between me and Kelly.

"How do I always end up in the middle of a fight between two girls?" He said smirking at me.

That was enough to cause Kelly to take out her anger on his stupid comment and forget about what I did to her. We went and sat back down at the table with the others, of course they were all looking at me with strange looks on their faces.

"Guys this is Kelly and Kevin, Kelly this is Adam, Kira, Jesse, Jessica and Derrick" I said pointing to each as I said their names.

"Wow you guys are all so HOTT!" She shouted, much to Kevins disaproval.

"There, thats the girl that I know," I said throwing my arm around her shoulder, "No more blushing for you."

"Is there anything that can make you blush?" Derrick just randomly asked me.

"You know I don't think there is," I said trying to think if there was a moment that I have ever blushed.

"I think your right, I don't think I have ever seen you blush. And I say quite a few inappropriate things concerning you, me and the janitors closet," Jesse said.

"Hey, I thought you like that stupid thing in the library?" I said seeing if I could make him blush.

"Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me about that,"

"Wait, what happened with you, him and the stacks in the library?" Gabriel said actually looking quite mad.

"Well hot steamy sex of cource. What else would you do there? Read?" I said to show Gabriel that I was only joking. Lickily he caught on and dropped the subject.

"Well lets go and get these b*tches some cloths," I said linking arms with Kevin and Kelly pulling them down the hallway with me.

We got back to the house about five hours later absolutely worn out.

"And now I officially HATE shopping," Adam said as he colapsed onto the couch.

"Oh come on I know you love coming shopping with me," I said collapsing beside you.

"Yeah but thats because I like you, not the shopping," He said looking at me.

"Well then.... Seeing as how we are all about dead. How about we just watch a movie, order pizza and just crash here tonight," Everyone seemed to agree with me, to lazy to do anything else.

We ended up watching Zombie Land, which is the best movie ever made and just crashing were ever we were sitting before the movie started.